Jordan Retro 18 Black/Sports Royal - 10/11/18

Funny, after I saw the Cool Grey 18s I came by to see if there is any news on these.

I probably will.

I had these too beat them until that suede became ashy... probably most comfy Jays I ever owned...
Yeah the comfort was on point, well for a basketball shoe that is. Handful of wears and the shoes looked like trash bags on your feet. Shoe didn’t retain its shape to save its life lol.

The suede was nice. They downgrade that quality and the shoe loses most of its appeal to begin with

I like them but if they make them as limited as the other XVIIIs I'll live without 'em, I'm cool on the frantic ****. Especially considering that I don't love the $225 tag.

I really hope they get the blue strip on the sole to match the blue strip on the sides of the midsole like on the white version. The purple strip looks terrible and ruins the color blocking IMO. I love this shoe if they fix that one problem. The black and red ones had a perfect match too. This is the only OG colorway that is mismatched and it's annoying. It was not mismatched in the promo pics.

I would definitely love to get a chance at the black/red someday too. I used to kill it on gameday in my black/blue 18's.

Most anticipated sneaker of the year to me

Did not expect to see this shoe return this year, but grateful it is

I remember my cousins had these when they came out and I wanted them badly. Moms couldn’t afford them at the time so I missed out.

Day 1 purchase for me

Can’t wait to add these to my collection

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom