Jordan Retro 2 "Decon" Thunder Blue & Sail/Bio Beige $160 July 15th 2017

babyjs23

Staff member
sen57t.jpg

Via J23

2 CW's releasing same day.

Glad they smartened up and realized that they were just wasting their time by pricing IIs at $190.

Both pairs sound very tonal, which I'm not the hugest fan of, but I like IIs so I'm at least interested.

EDIT: Just paid attention to the 'decon' part. This will probably be a mess :smh:

Last edited:
Glad they smartened up and realized that they were just wasting their time by pricing IIs at $190.

Both pairs sound very tonal, which I'm not the hugest fan of, but I like IIs so I'm at least interested.

EDIT: Just paid attention to the 'decon' part. This will probably be a mess :smh:
will these be like the 1s with a very light and natural upper?
:rofl:

Btw, the designers at jb cant make so much money that they are out of touch with what sells and what people like. Who even approved this?

we here curious what they'll look likr and July xx will be here in an instance. they could do the 2 in the same two decon 1 color and I'd buy both

Decon = deconstruct

Dam would have never figured that 1 out, might look nice on a 2 model :pimp:

I don't understand why JB won't stop playing games and just retro the OG AJKO 2s.. These are so rare because they were originally only meant as samples but somehow had an extremely limited release back in 1986/1987 (I don't think this was intended but releases weren't as strict back then as they are now). I honesty have no idea why they were never retroed. The more I think about it, these might be the rarest Retro Jordan model (not cw) ever produced.

View media item 2295917

Last edited:
I don't understand why JB won't stop playing games and just retro the OG AJKO 2s.. These are so rare because they were originally only meant as samples but somehow had an extremely limited release back in 1986/1987 (I don't think this was intended but releases weren't as strict back then as they are now). I honesty have no idea why they were never retroed. The more I think about it, these might be the rarest Retro Jordan model (not cw) ever produced.

View media item 2295917

whew! Fire!

View media item 2295917

I have a feeling they will eventually

The Jordan line is excellent from a business standpoint, so many stories they can coincide with different colorways and models

Examples are the new alternate colorways, the first shattered backboards, the black and gold 1's, as you can see they are releasing samples from back in the day

Hi everybody! I think i know what you are talkin about. As i can't put a offsite link you just have to tap this on google:

get a peek at unreleased air jordans inside nike's hq

Enter the ************* site link.
[h1]  [/h1]

Last edited:
They're all pretty damn clean actually.

I'd be down to grab all of them for maybe 80-100, but the Burgundy-esque (maybe they're Bordeaux?) pair is my favorite.

I too think the thin suede panels look way better than the canvas on the I Decons.

Looking back at the OP though, I wonder where those two pairs are.

Hi everybody! I think the 2's you're talking about are the one we can see here (5th pic):

http://sole-collector.com/news/2016/12/unreleased-air-jordan-nike-hq

You were right. The yellow pair was in there.

Last edited:
I'm so excited for these. would like the original bulls color to drop in this model but I'm down regardless. I am curious about
- is the comfort the same
- canvas or suede
- will they fit true still or large with less padding
- are we only getting them with singular color blocking

- All of the tech is in the sole, so I see no reason to expect them to be less comfortable than other IIs. Plus I'm running their fade if there isn't an ortholite insole in there.

- It's suede for sure. You can see the nap pretty clearly if you enlarge the on-foot pic of that green pair. You can see the contrast of shades on the Burgundy pics too.

- Sizing is a good question that I'll be keeping my eye out for an answer on once they drop.

- If the pairs in the OP are still scheduled to release, I expect those two to have a solid upper on a different color solid sole. They seem to not want to get too elaborate on these Decon models.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom