Jordan Retro 2 "Quai 54" - July 22, 2016

If I put in work to get something and somebody homie, family whoever asks for a hand out nah I'm sorry I can't do it especially if I went hard. But if it's not too much work at all maybe depending on how much I'm losing out I'll look out but only if that person put in some effort and missed out.

If I put in work to get something and somebody homie, family whoever asks for a hand out nah I'm sorry I can't do it especially if I went hard. But if it's not too much work at all maybe depending on how much I'm losing out I'll look out but only if that person put in some effort and missed out.
Yea If I Waited Three Days For A Shoe Or Something I Don't Care Who You Are I'm Getting Paid Or Wearing Em :lol:

Last edited:
Lol and I think y'all taking the homie thing t literally.... But dude is a friend just want to compensate a friend for helping me out think about it... They have to go grind to get the shoe... Then ship them as well not to mention your tying up their time.... Idk I just rather show my appreciation

Anybody think it's possible to still find these at retail or something close to retail?

I been stalking goat since the shoes released lol. But I have a feeling prices will drop. Guess I just have to have patience.

Was just able to get a pair for 260 shipped.....thats the lowest i could find rite now and didn't wanna wait...what was the average price these were USD shipped from the overseas sites??

Was just able to get a pair for 260 shipped.....thats the lowest i could find rite now and didn't wanna wait...what was the average price these were USD shipped from the overseas sites??

If you got it that cheap man they threw you an oop ... That's retail plus shipping when you convert to US dollars

You think who ever helped you could help me too with a sz 10.5

Shipping costs can vary alot from site to site on euro sites, but i'd say 190 to 220 shipped would be a good average. I was lucky to score a few pairs under $200 shipped

I've been offering $200 plus shipping on eBay and other sites, but nothing as of yet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom