Jordan Retro 2 "Quai 54" - July 22, 2016

Honeymooning in Paris and went to House of Hoops this morning to try and cop. Their website said they open at 10 and got there around 9:35 and saw people coming out. Figured they opened early, and I was screwed but went in anyways and asked for my size. They said they had it and asked if I only wanted one pair. I ended up copping 4 pairs for friends and family. =)

Honeymooning in Paris and went to House of Hoops this morning to try and cop. Their website said they open at 10 and got there around 9:35 and saw people coming out. Figured they opened early, and I was screwed but went in anyways and asked for my size. They said they had it and asked if I only wanted one pair. I ended up copping 4 pairs for friends and family. =)
pimp.gif
 tite

Yes. If a site that is listed does not, I will post

*does not ship to US*
Cool thanks just trying to be as locked in as possible.The site is sketchy though I looked at 6:30 am est the countdown said an hour basically,I look now it says 21 min.

Last edited:
Got a pair for 280 euro shipped from a dude in france from a small little mom pop shop. Should be interesting to get. Seems like these have more quantity then xxx. Prices may go up after release. But who knows

I tried size 9.5 and 10 like 30 minutes ago and got a message that they were OOS wtf

Back
Top Bottom