Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

Saw these in person, they really aren't bad. Not really a colorway I dig though. If I can cop for the low I'll scoop them up.

x 2 for me!!! 
pimp.gif

I have a question hopefully someone can answer, why are a lot of people calling these the "Katrina's" when aren't the Katrina's white with a red midsole, a grey bottom sole and black jumpman on the back?

I don't think anyone is calling these the "Katrina's."

The guy above you probably meant, he's going to skip on this shoe since the "Katrina's" are set to release later this year and he's going to go and purchase those instead of these Powder Blue 3's.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone is calling these the "Katrina's."

The guy above you probably meant, he's going to skip on this shoe since the "Katrina's" are set to release later this year and he's going to go and purchase those instead of these Powder Blue 3's.

Oh, no I wasn't referring to anyone on this thread in particular (I'd have to go back and read everyone's post), but I was reading a discussion on sole collectors review on these shoe's and the discussion was about how these were the Katrina's and that proceeds of this shoe better go to the cause, that's what I meant by my other post. I had seen pictures of the Katrina's and nothing about these shoe's screamed out at me that these would be the Katrina's instead and the other one's would be scrapped. I guess I shouldn't put much belief into what other people say, especially if it doesn't seem accurate at all in the first place.

Im just speculating but it would make sense that they release columbias this year with the powder blue theme in respect to unc. 2013 paid homage to laney high with the laney og 1s and laney 5s and supposedly the laney 11 which we all would have liked to see. so this could be the trend.. 
nerd.gif

Im just speculating but it would make sense that they release columbias this year with the powder blue theme in respect to unc. 2013 paid homage to laney high with the laney og 1s and laney 5s and supposedly the laney 11 which we all would have liked to see. so this could be the trend.. :nerd:

I said this before lol I hope we're right tho

Im just speculating but it would make sense that they release columbias this year with the powder blue theme in respect to unc. 2013 paid homage to laney high with the laney og 1s and laney 5s and supposedly the laney 11 which we all would have liked to see. so this could be the trend.. 
nerd.gif
Sounds good to me, but what about that "23 Infrared" theme they are pushing also.  We could see another new colorway using that theme.  I'm hoping Infrared is going to be the green glow of 2014 and not the gamma blue.  

I said this before lol I hope we're right tho

I saw a rumor that the Columbia's will probably be 2014's holiday release, and it makes sense with logic you guys already pointed out and I can honestly see white and blue when thinking of winter and winter holiday's lol.

Sounds good to me, but what about that "23 Infrared" theme they are pushing also.  We could see another new colorway using that theme.  I'm hoping Infrared is going to be the green glow of 2014 and not the gamma blue.  

I think the Infrared 23 is going to be pushed on the 6's, just like it was pushed on the 5's. I think we'll see a pattern where whatever year it is for the shoe there will be a model using the infrared. That or maybe the low top 11's rumored to drop, but I'm hoping the Columbia's are the winter release or release in 2014 just in general.

Back
Top Bottom