Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

Just saw the 3s in person at FTL they actually not THAT bad but not enough for me to cop

The toe box higher part of upper suede area is lighter than the lower part of the upper which is leather. The liner is a shiny silver. Typical glue smell.

On a 1-10 ... 6 at best IMO

Last edited:
Looking a lot more limited than Anticipated.
My store is getting 12 pairs, only 30 other FNL in the US are getting them.
Banned 1's/Gamma 12's numbers or in between.

probably gonna pass on these.  I was gonna get them cause of my school colors but it looks different now.

Yeah, for those who haven't seen these shoes in person, they are NOT Carolina/Columbia Blue, or even Gamma Blue. They are the same color blue as the Melo M10's that just released a couple weeks ago. They also do look better in person than in the pics, IMO. Definitely not a flat tone, has some texture to it even though it's still nubuck.

I'm not sure this is true...

Pre-orders are going for about $250, that's usually the good indicator. The Oreo 5's were a GR and I bought a pre-order for about $240 (before I realized what prices on pre-orders really meant) and it turned out they were the easiest cop of the year.

Pre-orders are going for about $250, that's usually the good indicator. The Oreo 5's were a GR and I bought a pre-order for about $240 (before I realized what prices on pre-orders really meant) and it turned out they were the easiest cop of the year.

My info isn't based on preorder prices, which truth be told, are usually arbitrary. My info is based on my connect's shipment size relative to other releases...I'll explain further later in the week.

My info isn't based on preorder prices, which truth be told, are usually arbitrary. My info is based on my connect's shipment size relative to other releases...I'll explain further later in the week.

Oh, in store I'm not sure, speaking of buying online I think it's going to be relatively easy. Like the 10's that released today took at least an hour or so to fully sell out on Foot Locker and NDC I believe.

I'm liking these the more I look at them. Thinking about swapping in some white laces once I get em' in hand. 

loving these, still haven't seen a detailed video on these... Diff will be wearing my dtrt3.. 3s are my favorite shoe to rock

Oh, in store I'm not sure, speaking of buying online I think it's going to be relatively easy. Like the 10's that released today took at least an hour or so to fully sell out on Foot Locker and NDC I believe.

NDC was sold out in 15 minutes

NDC was sold out in 15 minutes

I don't really mess with NDC because of how hard it is to cop from them, especially if they pull off that TLO bs. But, if this shoe is limited strictly to NDC and TLO well then I can see why this shoe would be harder to get than expected. But, if it's available through all major shoe retailer's, then I have a strong feeling that these shoe's shouldn't be too hard.

I don't really mess with NDC because of how hard it is to cop from them, especially if they pull off that TLO bs. But, if this shoe is limited strictly to NDC and TLO well then I can see why this shoe would be harder to get than expected. But, if it's available through all major shoe retailer's, then I have a strong feeling that these shoe's shouldn't be too hard.
its on the calender for eastbay.havent checked FTL or FNL

GS PS and Toddler on the FNL calendar but no men's. Strange....

I'm sure it's just to scare people, they'll probably add the men's sizes a day before or even the day of. Either way, I'm out of contention with these shoe's after my most recent pick up today. Hopefully I find a way to get them last minute or don't have to pay too much over retail.

I'm sure it's just to scare people, they'll probably add the men's sizes a day before or even the day of. Either way, I'm out of contention with these shoe's after my most recent pick up today. Hopefully I find a way to get them last minute or don't have to pay too much over retail.
Yea I agree. Jus strange. I'm not coppin either cuz I gotta cop them kamakazi 1s on Friday but hopefully in a few months I can grab these on restock or resell around 220

Back
Top Bottom