Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

was it tuff getting the shoes online ?
Hell no. . . Loved it! 
nthat.gif

Does the final version of the shoe have the elephant print in the black area around the laces in the middle like the pic above, or did this detail get removed from the final version of the shoe?
retail version just had the perforations in that area no print there. print still on the inside liner tho which to me was a rlly dope touch

damn, looking to see how these are on feet...may jus cop to check them out in person

Very sad to say that most pics with #powderblue tag are GS and mainly you see them in women accounts.....:s as many people here predicted....

Ended up going to the mall since FNL wouldn't take my card online and I couldn't get through on Champs. (I have Rewards for both so I didn't wanna go anywhere else.) Of course once I get to the store FNL has no problem taking my card. 
mean.gif
 Suppose it's money saved on shipping though.

Very happy with these. Heads up for anyone who tries to get em though, they do run a little big. I'm a TTS 10.5, and there's enough room that I could've gone down to a 10.

Last edited:
Looks like a good quality shoe but I can't pull off this color way. Respect to the people who can.

Man I need to see these in person. Those on feets posted a few back make them look nice (blue looks darker in those pics) Once they release here I'll make the decision.

I must have terrible luck that I couldn't even win a raffle for kicks nobody wants. I hope I can walk into the store and by them.

your talking about in store or on the computer ?
I copped it online. There's still pairs up on various sites. Shoot, I copped mine on NDC, it was that easy.

Alot of people in this thread also said they scored multiple tickets and even gave some of theirs away. So I'm guessing it wasn't that much of a problem. 

Going to the mall. Have a $20 FTL VIP coupon. Copping if they have my size.
Dudes say blue is for girls but wear hot pink shoes. Not saying everyone but a lot of people are like that.

Going to the mall. Have a $20 FTL VIP coupon. Copping if they have my size.
Dudes say blue is for girls but wear hot pink shoes. Not saying everyone but a lot of people are like that.

They never let me use the coupon last week. They considered it a quick strike release. I will only cop these to trade if they allow the $20 off.

Last edited:
man, i would cop most kicks if i can sleep in and think on it all day...wish more cud be like this....n i dont understand the hate on the blue either, them blue 2's=much worser* lol

jb needs to go back to releasing retroes every 2 months im tired of seein sneakers release every week i ride by my local stores sat morning and see the same people in line every release it doesnt matter what they look like if it has a number their buying it these are actually ok but not worth gettin up early for them or paying resell price these dudes out here dont sleep on no releases ctfu

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom