Jordan Retro 3 “Powder Blue” - Jan. 18, 2014 (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING)

short term... no.

long term... probably yes.
OK, I gotta bring this up… Since the ADMIN might help…..

What is the point of Eastbay, Footaction, Footlocker use Diff websites? You go search a pair of jordans… and Each site has the same inventory...

What the hell?

Might as well all be the same online store?

Just saying

short term... no.

long term... probably yes.

What is the point of Eastbay, Footaction, Footlocker use Diff websites? You go search a pair of jordans… and Each site has the same inventory...

What the hell?

Just saying
they used to be separate companies but were acquired or originated by/from Footlocker...
Footaction was purchased by Footlocker like 12 years ago. Eastbay was purchased by Footlocker in 97
Footlocker, or formerly known as Venator Group, Inc, was the company that acquired the other companies in the group. Quick history: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foot_Locker

There are a few companies that are children companies of a parent company. If you look at various industries, you will see similar types of set ups tho they may be a little different.

Also, each company has its own specialty that makes it unique. For example, champs is supposed to specialize in the sporting part I believe.

Last edited:

What the hell?

Just saying
I agree with you ... because its like they contribute to each other crashing every Saturday LOL. They are essentially the same warehouse so I don't know why they use all 4 websites (i'm including champs). I've ordered from Footlocker, Footaction, and Champs and they all have the EAS sticker on the box which represents eastbay.

I agree with you ... because its like they contribute to each other crashing every Saturday LOL. They are essentially the same warehouse so I don't know why they use all 4 websites (i'm including champs). I've ordered from Footlocker, Footaction, and Champs and they all have the EAS sticker on the box which represents eastbay.
I was thinking they should launch different products on different sites. Especially on days where more than 1 sought After shoe is released.

I was thinking they should launch different products on different sites. Especially on days where more than 1 sought After shoe is released.

Won't matter to be honest.

I think that would be a good idea ... or at least stagger the releases. One release 8:00 another at 8:30 ... so on and so forth. Give everyone a chance at something.

Every now and then a shoe is released on only 1 site. Most recently I think the ATC II was released only on FA.

I think that would be a good idea ... or at least stagger the releases. One release 8:00 another at 8:30 ... so on and so forth. Give everyone a chance at something.

A simultaneous release give everyone a chance at something vs staggered to be honest.
Staggered allows for those that got in already to essentially get back in line and go for more.

son of mars in general aint that bad...but the thing is some people are just number jordan ho's
Im not going to lie i like the Son of Mars js.. i had to pick me up the green glow colorway of those over the 4s green glow. As for the blue 3s.. i went to the mall yesterday and i saw that they still had a pair of the blue 3s on the rack. A site i haven't seen in a long time on those days where u can goto the store a few weeks later and they still ahve your size.

IMO the SOM design is not that bad, its just the color ways they put on it are :x

Well, with the exception of these:

jordan-son-of-mars-stealth-white-shaded-blue-university-gold-1.jpg

timthumb.php

jordan-son-of-mars-gs-white-prism-blue-wolf-grey-01.jpg

Last edited:
Every now and then a shoe is released on only 1 site. Most recently I think the ATC II was released only on FA.
This is true for most things they have same inventory but they also caryy only certain things on each one.Doesn't make sense but it is what it is.

Saw these still sitting on the rack here in San Antonio. Grabbed the Steel/Red 10s over these. I like 3s, but these are horrible. Quality was decent, I will admit that. Can't bring myself to buy any of these goofy colored 3s they are throwing out lately.

I threw on some "45 flat white laces on these once i got them and to me they look better than the blacks def makes the shoe pop more with the contrast and all

Most def slept on and people were right no pics did these kicks justic

Last edited:
Just got em in from Eastbay finally there real nice, glad i didnt sleep, too long haha. Interesrted too see how theyl look on my feet

I uploaded a Unboxing and On Feet Video, If you guys could give some critique's/constructive criticism in the comments that'd be appreciated.

I had a lil bit of dirt on mine from my hands so i put some jason mask on the toe box along with water, now theres a lil mark thats not going away. smdh. jason mask my ***.

Back
Top Bottom