• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Try calling and see if you can get a refund. I used two on separate PB10 purchases. I had them applied a couple days after. $40 credit showed up on my statement 3 days later. Assuming you paid with a CC though.

Last edited:
how long did it take to come...i supposedly have like 2 or 3 in the mail right now...

Bruh my 4 cards took 2 months to come after I accumulated the points they not in a rush to send you discounts I figure they think like well if they spendbthis much to get the cards they will buy in the meantime while it comes no rush lol

For those that got backordered, what time did yall complete the check out process?
I completed the checkout like a lil over an hour past release time. Kept having to play around because sizes were still in cart then finally got them in my cart to checkout

Ight EB backordered fam. I called EB and the girl also told me that she "can't confirm" it but that the sups were talkin about the 3s shipment being delayed which is why we are getting the backordered emails. So more than likely we should be getting our pairs shipped when shipment comes in on the 21st over there. Ofcourse there's always that chance of a cancellation but the odds are slim.

how long did it take to come...i supposedly have like 2 or 3 in the mail right now...
I dunno they just come randomly. Whenever I look at my account on the fnl website it doesn't tell me if they send them out to me. I think they sent me it because I copped the infrared 6s from them.

I just called eastbay about the backorder situation and the dude told me the shipments were delayed for them and he is almost 100 percent sure that I will get my pair and it won't be cancelled like I was worried about. He also said it might ship earlier then the 21st like it states on my order.

I just called eastbay about the backorder situation and the dude told me the shipments were delayed for them and he is almost 100 percent sure that I will get my pair and it won't be cancelled like I was worried about. He also said it might ship earlier then the 21st like it states on my order.
Nice so we atleast gettin the same story. I love EB. Girl was nice enough to even refund me the shipping charge since it wasn't goin through on RD checkout

These went quickly in Baton Rouge. Seems like almost every retro release this year has sold out on release day. The only ones that sat for a while where those grey 10s and the powder blue 3s.
Hey man, good to see another BR dude on here.

FWIW, I was able to get them yesterday, at the FootAction in the Mall of Louisiana. I called and they said they just got a re-stock so I flew down there and got them. :smile:

FWIW, I was able to get them yesterday, at the FootAction in the Mall of Louisiana. I called and they said they just got a re-stock so I flew down there and got them. :smile:
Damn. I wonder if they have any now.

btw: I'm not a dude. No offense taken.

Update: I called them as I was leaving work and they said the smallest size they haze left is a 10. :-/ I wear a damn 9. I guess I missed out.

Ordered on Saturday, Arrived on Tuesday. Amazing turn around to say the least.
ODGQeyX.jpg

vLGvM35.jpg

They even throw in some lotion, for those with ashy leg syndrome.
hXZmCUJ.jpg

What size shoe are you? Or does the size of the shoe not matter for the size of the laces.
Depends on the shoe size, my size 8 powder blue's came with a 46" lace. Far as I've heard if you're around 12 and up its 52" though.

Picked these up on RD. Got to my spot about an hour early. The manager has shown up early on RD. Have been eyeing this pair up since last year. Glad I could cop with no issues. Up here in the north theres lots of hype for Js and limited numbers/store. Each FL had 8-10 pairs except one place that had 30 pairs.

Glad everyone who wanted these and tried hard cop got them and those who are watching out for a restock happy hunting.

Shoe is dope no complaints and no regrets.

Shout out to the NT fam for their contributions to this thread which helped inform me to grab my 1st pair of 3s.
:smokin

Anyone lookin to score a pair, Champs in Southlake Mall located in Hobart, Indiana still has a few sizes left. No 12-13s but they do have a 14 and smaller sizes.

Back
Top Bottom