Votes: 0 0.0%
  • On the Fence

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shoulve dropped the katrinas 
tired.gif
these need a custom job done asap too basic PASS
too basic? the basics are needed today. keeps the shoegame balanced. Basics are appreciated from the majority it's a good break to the "non-sneakerheads" who might really think youre gay from rockin the WTK8s. Let alone all the lebron 11s. and kobe 9s? im still trying to understand those... oh yeah, because Kobe can't stop breaking his legs in the low tops. Most AJ retros have no room for non-basic CWs. just my opinion.

oreo 5s?????? cant believe all the heads who passed on those because theyre too basic lmao

these shoes are sweet to me because I like the sorta  plainness of them  maybe it's because i am an old man compared to lots of people on nt!! lol

These are a real clean colorway.  Great look with a pair of jeans especially IMO.  Love me some "basic" shoes sometimes to offset all the bright colorways I usually rock

Wondering how bad this kop will be compared to the 88s. Should I settle for a resale price now at 300?

Wondering how bad this kop will be compared to the 88s. Should I settle for a resale price now at 300?
I would personally take my chances in the store or online. These will be easier than the 88"s for sure.   If this shoe is really hot when it releases then i would pay the resale if i strike out.  I don't these will be tremendously difficult to cop.Probably not as easy as the powder blues though.

I'm thinking this one will be fairly easy. Hell I don't ever see resale for this shoe hitting $300 after the release, so i'd suggest you just try your luck and pick up a cheaper resale if you strike out.

Alright, I think I will wait it out then. I will be making sure I am on my computer refreshing at the time of release. Now to call the retailers and see if they accept Canadian paypal account payments. 

Back
Top Bottom