• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Crazy that so many dudes had to go a half size down on these. I had to on the 6's, I was swimming in those when I got my first pair. But these are about as TTS as it gets on me at least

Yeah. I haven't tried these on yet but my FR3 was TTS and 88s were just a lil roomier. Usually go TTS on every release now.. Can always use a thicker insole if they're loose.

I got denied at NTSF and so did a few others that were there. They said we used RSVP services which was true with me and a few other people. They really watching that stuff now. Duno how safe it is to RSVP now. Had to wait till 12 for the window to close and then do the fcfs way to get my 9.5
thats not good bro, thanks for the info tho...things going to start to get interesting with rsvp and nike launch days 
nerd.gif

I know, I feel like a noob again. I haven't bought a pair of Jordan's in years so I don't know the process anymore. Had no clue about this raffle thing but luckily Champs had some extra pairs and I was able to get myself one. Got lucky.

Lol. The "some kind of ticket thing" has been going on "for years".

DAAAAMMMNN 8 dollars shipping for a 3 dolllar pair of laces, anyone know how to get around that or do I have to wait till I order something from Nike again? 

Lol ya I thought the same thing when I went to order them from nike and I called to just add them to the order I placed for the threes and they just gave me a free shipping code instead so just try calling

Same. The shoe has quite a bit of black in it so I think the white looks good against the black tongue.
i think the white looks pretty good too.. i  just like how subtle the black laces are.. and plus it makes them look even more different than the white cements 

Last edited:
Missed out on these, but prices have got to come down to earth here in bit.

Will pick up when pairs from online retailers start arriving and prices drop.

I got denied at NTSF and so did a few others that were there. They said we used RSVP services which was true with me and a few other people. They really watching that stuff now. Duno how safe it is to RSVP now. Had to wait till 12 for the window to close and then do the fcfs way to get my 9.5
How did they prove u were using an rsvp service?

See this is why i will always be skeptical with FNL. Ordered from NDC and FNL to help out my guys, got both emails with tracking, click on the NDC tracking link, has "ready for pickup" while click on the FNL tracking, it says unknown or cannot locate the status of your item. I know it's saturday but FK, it better update on Monday. I'll be forever uneasy everytime i use that horrid site until i see that it's on the way.

How did they prove u were using an rsvp service?

They said they tracked it somehow. Duno how they did it but they knew. I really doubt they would tell me exactly how they know

And we all used different RSVP services not even the same one. So it's something they must be monitoring.

Last edited:
Nope, I don't live in a city that big, good thing about that though is the 3 infrareds are still sitting. Was able to get a couple pairs from champs and some buddies were able to get them no problem as well. I can just wait till a coupon code pops up or I order something from Nike again. Not a big deal since I can't wear these shoes for another 3-4 months anyways..

no nike towns or factories near you bro? 
Nope, I don't live in a city that big, good thing about that though is the 3 infrareds are still sitting. Was able to get a couple pairs from champs and some buddies were able to get them no problem as well. I can just wait till a coupon code pops up or I order something from Nike again. Not a big deal since I can't wear these shoes for another 3-4 months anyways..

You couldnt argue out of it if they didnt have proof?

Nope tried telling him I did it manually but they said that my name came up as using a service along with a few other people and that they were tracking people now and are really starting to enforce and crack down on people who use this service.

Just noticed my foot action order says back ordered, the rep I chatted with me told me I did not 100 percent secure my pair and it is subject to availability.  Anyone gone through this and had an order cancelled?  :evil:
FK FOOTACTION, they just screwed me on the retro11 lows that had been backordered after waiting 3 wks and telling me all kinds of stories. I had order confirm and everything. Called every other day for updates since they were supposed to receive them the 28th...first story was weather delays, next was they got a bunch of small shipments from nike instead of one big one...they email me today canceling my order. They are the worst retailer.

Back
Top Bottom