Jordan Retro 4 "Ginger" (Wheat) PRM - Winter '16/'17

Anybody know if the leather on this pair can change color like the vachetta tan 1's? I hate the vachetta leather due to the treatment. My pair is badly damaged due to water stain.
Depending on how bad it is you can fix that with a neutral color leather conditioner. I bought a used pair that had some water drop stains so used a conditioner to even out the color and the stains are now gone. It is of course now a bit darker but as the patina develops further it will be a nice even tone. 

Last edited:
Nike shipped fast
laugh.gif

Side note, I'm weak as F*** for copping.
mean.gif

Oh well
nthat.gif
don't fee bad!

I almost pulled the trigger on NDC w/ that resv and I have a 20% to blow

but it's only $40 bucks off the price  $360 for these, I'll save the coupon.

But I hit on the FA app at SM for them so I might as well burn some rewards for $20 off and pay $380

Stuck on stupid!
mean.gif

Well worth $80 off lol.
Plan on going to grab a pair tomorrow hopefully

I copped for a fellow NTer oop. They come in Tuesday morning. I plan on sending them out to him same day i get them but I will check em out real quick.... Make sure they came in alright...

Last edited:
These would have been an easy UK/EU cop in my size.

Woke up and found a few sites with my size still in stock.

I imagine they'll move a bit quicker on NDC and Footaction.

Lol that outfit almost ruined these wonderful shoes for me[emoji]128541[/emoji]

View media item 2213963
Here's my post from IG:

"Dear @jumpman23,

Do y'all enjoy pissing me off? I swear I hate complaining but c'mon man, why do y'all keep doing this BS? Before I go off, are these actually Pinnacles or are they just Premium 4's that cost the same $400 as the Pinnacles? I'm asking because compared to the other 3, these lack so much. Where's the custom colored box? Where's the special bag and card that came with the other 3? A leather hang tag? Where's the ******* metal one? Why did this pair get that regular tissue paper and the other 3 got premium, thicker paper? Why did the $250 Pinnacle 6's have wayyyyy more to offer with the shoe then these? Why did y'all cut corners for this pair? I need answers!!!!

Regards,

A Pissed Off AirForce1King"

These shoes are NICE but man, they screwed me with the extras. I was under the impression that for $400 these were Pinnacles but I'm guessing they're not because they have nothing that makes the Pinnacles actually Pinnacles. With that being said, why are these $400 then?

View media item 2213964
Look at the heel tab. The other 3 have metal on the lil 9 things. These don't SMH...

View media item 2213965
I know someone's going to say "They say Premium on the box so they're obviously not Pinnacles." All 4 pairs say "Premium" on the box as you can see by my Obsodian joints.

Now that is a perfect post to compare the different "premium" editions. Didn't realize the honey grahams were so lacking in the extras. When the first talk came about, no one mentioned a fourth version. Think Nike just added late.
You're right, the gold pinnacles were better put together.

Wow I didn't even noticed they didn't come with the bag and other add ins. Well this may be my last premium pair anyway. I got the 3 pairs I really wanted.

Back
Top Bottom