Jordan Retro 4 NRG “Black/University Red/Court Purple” April 2018 $190

StockX pricing predictions on these? Can’t decide if I should pull the trigger now or wait a week.
Hard to say
Now it’s $248 ish
In short future will dip

But in the long future might go up

If Raptors win, price might not dip at all..... might go up to $250+

a. Hype from Drake, in addition associated with rendering champ Raptors
b. Documents Drake’s comeback from separation of Nike......

Not really
OVO8 are both selling poorly
Retail was $225 and people had to raffle
StockX market says Black $213 white $240
those are 10's not 4's
I agree

I read somewhere of the owl logo or OVO logo is on the backtab

The price will be much higher
Not just a stupid little signature on the tongue
that ovo logo isn't on these. if it were i would've posted a "got em" screenshot... yes that small detail was the determining factor.

4s “generally” are more sought after than 8s, 10s etc

The 4 model alone is popular so the OVO brand attachment only pushes its demand.

Worst case scenario, resellers make off with $50 profit (which is a L when you factor all the work put in) but there is definitely interest in this shoe

Doesn’t matter what the finals outcome is … missed out last summer but glad these dropped yesterday. Quality isn’t the best and not a fan of Drake but just had to have these. 077FD239-ABC4-4F9A-8F66-0505EF6D69AC.jpeg

Shoot, right now the HIGEST bid is $260 for a size 15..... take away SX fees and youre making $228.80 off that sale.

In Michigan youd pay $212 for these.... so turning a $16.80 profit..... I'll pass

so this has me thinking...the Jordan vii "raptor" was my first ever (my family was usually broke growing up) how close are we to a rerelease of that shoe?

so this has me thinking...the Jordan vii "raptor" was my first ever (my family was usually broke growing up) how close are we to a rerelease of that shoe?

Who knows. But, at this rate, I'm still waiting on the og fire red 4's and military blues while other shoes done got re re re re re retroed in 5.yrs and less

Wearing rapper shoes is like excessively wearing band t shirts to me.

I mix a little clothing that represent my favs in sparingly but at it gets stan-ish to me and corny fast od'ing on band tees.

I got a couple bad tee's though. I got a pharoahe monch simon says tee as well as a organized konfusion tee (mightve gotten thrown out :/), a guy "lets chill" shirt. I got one of those diamond supply sade best of cover shirts if it didnt get thrown out. Sade lovers rock hoodie. Seagram on rap a lot. I got a curren $y promo tee. Thats about it. Now you want to talk posters i got some fire fire.

Last edited:
I cant do any artist collabs, I just cant ride sacks. I give 2 ships that Drakes sig is on the shoe I prefer flight myself Who is Drake? he doesn't even write his own music. im definitely not sack ridin a due that just reads another dudes lyrics.
So liking/wanting any pair that is an artist collab equals riding that artist's sack? I personally don't wear Yeezys, but that would be the same thing. And with that logic, same could be said for liking/wanting any pair that is a signature pair or "collab" of an athlete (Jordan, Kobe, LeBron, Kyrie, Deion, etc.). :smh:

Doesn’t matter what the finals outcome is … missed out last summer but glad these dropped yesterday. Quality isn’t the best and not a fan of Drake but just had to have these. 077FD239-ABC4-4F9A-8F66-0505EF6D69AC.jpeg
Same here. Going to order me a Vince Carter Jersey. One of my favorite players ever.

Colorways are all that matter to me... if a fire colorway just happens to be a collab... then I usually catch that L and settle for the next best/closest looking colorway available.

Wearing rapper shoes is like excessively wearing band t shirts to me.

I mix a little clothing that represent my favs in sparingly but at it gets stan-ish to me and corny fast od'ing on band tees.

I got a couple bad tee's though. I got a pharoahe monch simon says tee as well as a organized konfusion tee (mightve gotten thrown out :/), a guy "lets chill" shirt. I got one of those diamond supply sade best of cover shirts if it didnt get thrown out. Sade lovers rock hoodie. I got a curren $y promo tee. Thats about it. Now you want to talk posters i got some fire fire.
With the way shoes are today, unfortunately sometimes getting an artist collab pair is the only way to get certain make ups and/or colorblockings. I personally don't mess with collabs unless they're dope regardless of their connection. Colorway/Colorblocking supersedes everything IMO. I've never liked any previous OVO Jordans, but love the Raptor 4s, so I'm glad I got my pair from the initial release without any signature. When it comes to band tees, for me personally I'll only wear tees of artists I'm a legitimate fan of and/or have a connection to/with. I have a couple Jimi Hendrix tees because I like his music, and he went to the same high school as me and a few Micheal Jackson tees since he's my favorite musician ever. I've never been the biggest fan of rock in general (just didn't grow up around many people that listened to it), but the only rock tees I'll sport are of Seattle bands (Nirvana, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, etc.) because I'm a Seattleite. As dope as I think some rock/band tees look, I'd personally feel like the biggest fraud sporting a band or artist I know nothing about or about their music.

I think it’s just Drake’s signature, not OVO technically. And outside of that super tiny detail in red, along with the purple Jumpman, on the tongue tag, this shoe appears to be identical from last year’s release. It’s looking like they even have the same production date, indicating these have been sitting around for over a year until now.

these will be actually worth something now because they're REAL variants...

"originally posed to be released along with Travis Scott's IV's, cancelled last minute cuz Drake was flirting with Adidas, only to resign back to nike"

Back
Top Bottom