Jordan Retro 4 NRG “Black/University Red/Court Purple” April 2018 $190

I know Im just saying some were making it out to be an easy cop with big number I don't see that though. Oh well on to the next
Probably not high numbers, but easy cop fcfs. Surprised only a few ppl showed up @ all 3 stores downtown. Try in store. Looks like not to many ppl showing up.

I wish I would have used my winners circle rewards from finish line... Dammit... Been saving that $20 for something lol

just copped on footpatrol had to pay 20 over retail whatever smh... i had these on finishline but didnt checkout was waiting on nike and of course they sold out... went to checkout on finishline and they sold out there too... sold out on eastbay too

Anyone else have issues with SNKRS? Kept getting booted off line. Got in line for my size, refreshed and not in line anymore, get back in line, refresh app and not in line anymore, size sold out......

980B7481-A332-411C-88F3-A1E6B0827C6C.png

I’m Happy

Attachments

• 61391694-0D27-4A20-BB1D-31421DE5E5D0.png
    61391694-0D27-4A20-BB1D-31421DE5E5D0.png
    790.3 KB · Views: 1
i dont order off finish line too often and there is nothing under the order section

does that mean i dont have the shoes
i did get the order confirmed email with an order number

Anyone else have issues with SNKRS? Kept getting booted off line. Got in line for my size, refreshed and not in line anymore, get back in line, refresh app and not in line anymore, size sold out......

Snkrs App is trash, I've taken so many L's since they have supposedly "tweaked" that app... Best way to access is from desktop site...

What device are you on? I've had issues on Android where instead of "didn't get em," it just disappears and acts like I never entered. Turns out they were just sold out and didn't notify me. Did it to me on the Hot Lava Dons last week.

What device are you on? I've had issues on Android where instead of "didn't get em," it just disappears and acts like I never entered. Turns out they were just sold out and didn't notify me. Did it to me on the Hot Lava Dons last week.

Android as well. I was able to get back in line twice for my size but third time it was OOS. Feels like Nike DGAF about us.

Android as well. I was able to get back in line twice for my size but third time it was OOS. Feels like Nike DGAF about us.

Yep, that's definitely the same thing that happened to me. They're already sold out when that happens. It's just a weird glitch.

For people who ordered off finishline are you able to check your account and see your order ?

i don't see my order on the account section of the website

So far all I got was an order confirmation email

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom