Jordan Retro 4 NRG “Black/University Red/Court Purple” April 2018 $190

These are nice in person; nubuck is on point.

If Black/Cement IV come out like this next year...

61E7D5BC-1A22-4B30-A873-FC6B2A58D093.gif
Good I was kinda wondering how the QC was I know my first pair of Cactus Jack's were pretty terrible

Copped at FTL this morning doing a FCFS, I haven't waited at a store for shoes in a long time. Surprisingly the line wasn't that long at all. Copped a double on SNKRS as well. A couple of my friends just headed out to stores and still were able to cop on some left over scattered sizes in the city. They seem plentiful....a lot of Ws online and in stores. I thought the hype was real on these, had I known I would of stayed in bed maybe lol I just wanted to secure my shoes just in case.

For people who ordered off finishline are you able to check your account and see your order ?

i don't see my order on the account section of the website

So far all I got was an order confirmation email

can take as long as 2 days for it to show up under your account.

Most important thing is you got the email

I picked up a pair at FTL, the sales guy said they had a ton of sz 11s... But only 1 sz 12, 13 and 14...The majority of their stock was sz 11
As i was leaving a guy came in asking for 2 sz 7.5, the manager said they had no small sizes... Dont trust that map, with a bunch of tabs all over the place

Funny thing is I entered the raffle on FNL without really wanting these and boom I had a pair reserved. Im kinda glad I made that move.
Happy to see people are enjoying theirs!!

Friend was able to get his size this morning.

He said FTL only had like 20 pairs and 2 size 10s. he got his 10 and the guy right behind him got the last one.

Glad he had no issues.

Why doesn’t Nike try and update the cushion of the 1-11s? The air unit is out dated and damn near uncomfortable. I had to get rid of my Shadow 10s because they were hurting my feet and these feel the same. I’m debating selling every Jordan I-XI I have

Last edited:
Why doesn’t Nike try and update the cushion of the 1-11s? The air unit is out dated and damn near uncomfortable. I had to get rid of my Shadow 10s because they were hurting my feet and these feel the same. I’m debating selling every Jordan I-XI I have
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Nike selling it regardless.

If you felt that way going in, why did you bother buying them ?

Back
Top Bottom