Jordan Retro 4 Premium "Snakeskin" - May 21, 2016

Got my shipping confirmation email. Ill post pics when they come in and are in hand.
Gotta find a snakeskin belt to match these. Like the OG vaqueros or rancheros. [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128013[/emoji]

Last edited:
Besides being able to input promo codes on the new Nike + beta app, the cool option i noticed yesterday was...the email they sent me said they reserved a pair in my size...11...but when i started the buy process, The app allows you to choose another size if you wish too. Thats a good thing if they keep it on the app when it is rolled out. Gives us the chance to size up or down depending on the shoe model. Unlike the SNKRS app where u have to stick with the size you enter in your profile. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
I can't believe this. No stores near me are getting them SMH
mean.gif
. I am on FIRE!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
I'm about to check surrounding cities near Cleveland. Willing to drive 2 hours away...

I can't believe this. No stores near me are getting them SMH:smh: . I am on FIRE!!!>: >: >: >: >: I'm about to check surrounding cities near Cleveland. Willing to drive 2 hours away...

You should be able to cop via SNKRS because no raffle. How many made in these? 5000?

I can't believe this. No stores near me are getting them SMH:smh: . I am on FIRE!!!>: >: >: >: >: I'm about to check surrounding cities near Cleveland. Willing to drive 2 hours away...

You should be able to cop via SNKRS because no raffle. How many made in these? 5000?

I got like 4 people trying on SNKRS for me. Not gonna hold my breath. I haven't won squat on SNKRS...

It'll be interesting to see these in-hand.

They're almost certainly not worth the price of admission, but'll likely be dope nonetheless.

Yeah, I have to say these are a serious miss in my opinion. I mean, JB has the right to ask as much as they want, like $5,000 a pair of they want, but to me I wouldn't pay $100 bucks for them. Just my 2 cents.

Anyone who got these early have recommendations on sizing?

I wonder if they're like lab series and run big.

Anyone who got these early have recommendations on sizing?

I wonder if they're like lab series and run big.

Thinking the same when I saw the insoles were like the C&C 7's. Those shoes ran very SMALL! I am thinking about going up a size, but more than likely, they didn't make a size 15. Another isssue is I never heard anybody say the Don C's run small even though they have the same insoles as well

Last edited:
Good morning gentleman. Up bright and early. Hopefully I don't take this here L. I hate relying on SNKRS app for shoes. I have struck out on EVERYTHING!!!

Good luck everyone. Hopefully everyone scores this wonderful morning. Ok now that we got that out the way I NEED this win.

damn i forgot i have a nike + account , i just opened it didnt know it was nice like this... with reserved and ect... gotta use it more often i been stuck on the snrk app ...

Back
Top Bottom