Jordan Retro 4 Premium "Snakeskin" - May 21, 2016

I even scrolled through months of the fake_education guy's instagram account looking for a snake 4 comparison. Just saw black pony. Surprised not even there. It's a great resource. Might directly ask him.
Not expert enough to use my retail boutique to make the call.
Good luck.
same here I don't have an account or I would. if you do contact him please share. it will be greatly appreciated

does anyone know anything to look for specifically in these shoes to identify authenticity?

Size 14 was gone and the size 13 I would have tried to squeeze my feet in wasn't an option cuz they no longer do phone orders. Didn't want to risk a 2 hr drive to come back empty handed.

Copped an 8 for 420
pimp.gif
Should've waited homie...

For my DC/Bmore Brethren, Hagerstown got in Snakeskin Premium/Pinnacle 4's today. 

$299, no phone orders. One per person though. Hope this helps someone.

For my DC/Bmore Brethren, Hagerstown got in Snakeskin Premium/Pinnacle 4's today. 

Yeah I saw that this morning that they were out Hagerstown.

Ain't trippin though. $420 better than the $700 cats was askin for.

Did they have a pretty good amount of inventory?

Did they have a pretty good amount of inventory?
About 45 pairs as of 3pm, manager told me they'd already sold 30+ by that point. had an employee full time in front of the display reminding ppl that they could only buy one pair. Said it was corporate mandated. Supposedly they were warehouse stock. They def were not B-grades although yaw know how nike QC is. went thru 3-4 pairs before i chose mine.

About 45 pairs as of 3pm, manager told me they'd already sold 30+ by that point. had an employee full time in front of the display reminding ppl that they could only buy one pair. Said it was corporate mandated. Supposedly they were warehouse stock. They def were not B-grades although yaw know how nike QC is. went thru 3-4 pairs before i chose mine.

Thanks for the info. I want to go tonight but the traffic is terrible. Hopefully they're still there tomorrow morning. This 30% off will def make this a steal steal.

Thanks for the info. I want to go tonight but the traffic is terrible. Hopefully they're still there tomorrow morning. This 30% off will def make this a steal steal.
FYI, they were faking on giving any kind of discounts. A couple of reseller types were in there trying to use discos and were denied. Can't hurt to try though.

FYI, they were faking on giving any kind of discounts. A couple of reseller types were in there trying to use discos and were denied. Can't hurt to try though.

Oh yeah I hear you. I work at the Nike in Rockville so I can get the employee discount.

Back
Top Bottom