Jordan Retro 4 "White/Metallic Sil-Pure Platinum" $190 May 13th 2017 *pics pg 1*

Them must be grade school or something, cause the ones i saw were shiny 

Last edited:
Reactions: PJS
I had 3 pairs of these when they dropped as the "anniversary" edition and two pair of the ones these released with the black cat 4s. The 2017 version looks horrible in comparison to both of those releases [emoji]128553[/emoji] Either I'm gonna cop cuz I love that colorway!

First YouTube video I've seen with these

Shoes start @ 1:00

Last edited:
Wish these were the "bling blings" instead of the "pure moneys"

not a fan of that white net, would much rather have the perforated leather panel.

easy pass.
I totally agree. The "Bling Blings" are one of the best all white kicks ever, and the leather instead of the netting just makes them that much cleaner. I might get the "Pure $," but if and only if they hit the disco.

Reactions: PJS
I remember seeing these and wanting a pair back in the day. I'm interested in these, but I'm trying to cut back on buying shoes. I'll be in if they hit disco

Definitely in for these. One of the for sure cops in May! Got a $15 off foot action that I will gladly use for these.

Been wearing a lot of AJ 3 and 4's lately since Nike fixed the chipping and paint issues on the midsole.

I totally agree. The "Bling Blings" are one of the best all white kicks ever, and the leather instead of the netting just makes them that much cleaner. I might get the "Pure $," but if and only if they hit the disco.

If it sells for $130 I will buy

But I saw one review, the leather on it was not bad! Chances going to outlet just lowered.

Motorsports 4 has gone to outlet, probably because the cheap leather.
I would wait for motorsports!

Day 1 cop (at a discount of course)  

happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom