Jordan Retro 4 "White/Metallic Sil-Pure Platinum" $190 May 13th 2017 *pics pg 1*

Hoping these stick around and get a nice discount.. ima sucker for all white kicks. Got the white pinnacle 5s on the way now, my $260 bid on stock got accepted. :nthat:

I'm a huge fan of these, was definitely in for a pair when I first found out they were re-releasing but the closer we get to release date the less interested I am in paying 200 for these [emoji]129300[/emoji]
I feel the same way.

Yall really think these will sit? Mothers day hurting me pockets I want these and the gold 97s

definitely going to sit. Was Planning to pick them up on Saturday. But will have to wait for a bit as I had to pay off some bills first.

I got $15 off for these at my local foot action that I wanna use for them.

I need a replacement for my original pure money iv's from 2000. My pair are too tight on feet so these look like a good replacement. If I manage to get them discounted on Saturday, I'll share the info if successful.

Thanks fellas. I'll see if I get all I need to get come Saturday. It's rough week. My godmothers bday and Mother's Day always in the same week. And now I got my goddaughter mother as well and my in laws. Gotta make the ladies happy so they can leave me alone when I blow my money on sneakers and transformers

They need to start sending discount codes with the reserves so folks will actually buy them. Wouldn't mind grabbing em but I'm sure they'll be hitting discount.

They need to start sending discount codes with the reserves so folks will actually buy them. Wouldn't mind grabbing em but I'm sure they'll be hitting discount.
nah, folks would then just hoard discount codes and still not buy.

Got the reserve too, just don't want to spend the $200 smh... I have a FNL $20 reward but having trouble accessing it. Had two FNL accounts and they combined both now I can't access either!

Last edited:
Copped for 164 shipped thru Nike reserve, don't care if these sit or not. Plus the quality is there!

Back
Top Bottom