Jordan Retro 6 "Flight Jacket" to release?

Hi guys... Are these still dropping tomorrow morning? Anyone know where to cop? Usually I use thesolesupplier.co.uk to see where's stocking new releases but there's nothing on the site for these. I'm ideally looking for UK online retailers to avoid big shipping fees and taxes... But anywhere's better than nothing

Thanks

Hi guys... Are these still dropping tomorrow morning? Anyone know where to cop? Usually I use thesolesupplier.co.uk to see where's stocking new releases but there's nothing on the site for these. I'm ideally looking for UK online retailers to avoid big shipping fees and taxes... But anywhere's better than nothing

Thanks
i'm hearing 9/23/17. nothing confirmed yet.

I hope so because the moment I started hearing they're a pinnacle release I started to back away

Hype should not be the determinate to buy anything you like. If the shoe is haute, get it, regardless of issa QS, Pinnacle or anything else. This is a nice sneaker. I would ball in it if it had the tech!

Air Jordan 6 Pinnacle “Saturday Night Live”
Style Code: AH4614-303
Release Date: September 28, 2017
Price: $225

air-jordan-6-pinnacle-snl-saturday-night-live-release-date.jpg

air-jordan-6-pinnacle-snl-saturday-night-live-release-date-1.jpg
air-jordan-6-pinnacle-snl-saturday-night-live-release-date-2.jpg
air-jordan-6-pinnacle-snl-saturday-night-live-release-date-3.jpg

material looks like its gonna be way too soft on these, but for 225 I'm in probably won't wear them wear them though. hopefully these drop someday

Attachments

• holt.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 8
These NEED to be easy to cop! Can't believe places are already charging $400+ for preorders, smh.

Back
Top Bottom