Jordan Retro 6 "Flight Jacket" to release?

I liked it better when we thought they were dropping on sept 1st and nobody cared about em on aug 31st. Let's go back to that instead of the $400 preorder price world we live in now

I liked it better when we thought they were dropping on sept 1st and nobody cared about em on aug 31st. Let's go back to that instead of the $400 preorder price world we live in now
yeah, i believe jb is trying to build hype for these

After a long time of being inactive, I'm back! :smile:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Isn't the jacket for friends and family only ? I'm on the fence of copping and not. I guess if I can get for retail yay but deep down would rather have the gold pinnacles.

I do remember hearing that but I also thought I had seen it reported afterward that it will be available to the public.
I could be mistaken about that though.

What's going on with this release. I've yet to find anyone advertise release. Reminding of the Jordan 6 gold pinnicale release

Suppose to release September 28 is what I read, don't know how true it is tho.

Confirmed here:

https://www.featuresneakerboutique....an-6-pinnacle-saturday-night-live-coming-soon

"Jordan Brand unveils an exclusive Air Jordan 6 Pinnacle ($225) inspired by the Flight Jacket worn by MJ during his appearance on Saturday Night Live back in 1991. Dubbed the "Saturday Night Live" rendition, the latest iteration features a premium satin-like olive green hue throughout the upper, accented with black details around the toe, heel and collar. Quilted patterns appear at the sides, while a translucent outsole and air unit give the sneaker a touch of contrast. Additional details include a black lacelock, embroidered Jumpman on the lace guard and a brand new box design for a cohesive feel. Purchase your pair September 28th. Stay tuned to our Instagram for further release details."

Release is next Thursday, don’t see anything on the foot apps. Hopefully this isn’t a SNKRS draw.:emoji_thinking:

Probably so, no images even loaded yet on SNKRS, doesn’t mean anything but they already have the the royal blue 5’s up for next week.

Back
Top Bottom