Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Save y'all complaints, all y'all will cop these with no question. I just wish they could have started the remastered program last year with the rest of the 6s :frown:

Yo @zsneakerheadz @baltsneakershow

Please let us know if they'll be a GR??

seems like all these early leaks we get are fakes. i sometimes even wonder if shoulee is legit but wtf do i know. just seems the china sites post this stuff the same day as these random IG people

seems like all these early leaks we get are fakes. i sometimes even wonder if shoulee is legit but wtf do i know. just seems the china sites post this stuff the same day as these random IG people
Shoulee has been spotted with a few fakes

Super fake. Look how straight and long the heel section is above the bubble. Also the pull tab is off. Not to mention idk what's going with that tongue

The color shade is off...and like he said the d shoe is wayyy the crap off and the sole clearly don't have the bluish tint jb uses....

As an Indiana Hoosier, I have been wanting them to drop these for years and if this is the year, one can only hope they do them some justice. I only have 2-3 more pairs on my list for this year from JB, but I'll 100% add these if they're dropping.

As an Indiana Hoosier, I have been wanting them to drop these for years and if this is the year, one can only hope they do them some justice. I only have 2-3 more pairs on my list for this year from JB, but I'll 100% add these if they're dropping.

Y'all should know by now pretty much 98% of "first look" IG posts are of fakes. i'm pretty sure Nike Air is confirmed for these tho, and yes shoulee & us11hustla are suspect

Last edited:
lol @ Jordan putting Nike Air on the back of these because they knew the colorway would sit on shelves without it.

lol @ Jordan putting Nike Air on the back of these because they knew the colorway would sit on shelves without it.
Lol @ you thinking these will sit on shelves.

Old heads who claim are "retired" will go out of their way to cop these. They have an appreciation for this CW and have been waiting. I don't consider myself an old head at all but these are clean.

Back
Top Bottom