Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

How TF do you get a not selected email and then they put up a FSR last night? What kind of Tom Foolery is going on over at Nike?

Idk man but the worst part was I didn't get the email until about 1230 mountain time. Oddly enough I was able to get through on FL about an hour after they went live and I've never been able to get through on FL.

I like the attempt at what Nike tried to do yesterday but the execution was poor. Hopefully this trial and error release strategy Nike is doing will be smoothed out by the time Cements drop in February.

Lot
How TF do you get a not selected email and then they put up a FSR last night? What kind of Tom Foolery is going on over at Nike?

Lots of people were canceling their orders because they got the emails too late and decided to cop off of other shoe sites. I think Nike was threatening a raffle suspension for the account but people did it anyways. That FSR "restock" didn't last more than like 30 mins so I don't think it was as many pairs as people thought. NikeDallas only has 12-14s left but I'm sure we're gonna see some returns.

Nike doesn't allow you to cancel orders once it's approved bruh. It's a jacked process.

And that FSR was def up for a minute. I saw the post over an hr after it was first reported and it was plenty of sizes still.

Last edited:
Nike doesn't allow you to cancel orders once it's approved bruh. It's a jacked process.

And that FSR was def up for a minute. I saw the post over an hr after it was first reported and it was plenty of sizes still.
Read through the last 20 or so pages, a lot of people were able to cancel on NDC. On page 120 alone , at least two different people were able to. 

Last edited:

Read through the last 20 or so pages, a lot of people were able to cancel on NDC. On page 120 alone , at least two different people were able to.

Ah ok. That's new then which is actually a good thing. All I saw was that people were going to return their orders once they came in after they applied their discounts to the new orders.

Can you link me to where the posts are? Page 120 for me doesn't show that.

Last edited:
I think they may have sat in a warehouse for months where humidity might've been a problem. I've seen some pairs where the glue looked like it melted and lace covers turning noticeably yellow. Out of my three personal pairs, the lace cover on only one shoe was way more yellow than the other 5 shoes.

Lest we forget...

"THE PROCESS

Every pair produced under the Retro Remaster regime will pass through over 100 sets of hands before it gets boxed up and unleashed to eager sneaker consumers at retail. As the shoes go from one step of the intricate process to the next, each person that handles them wears white cotton gloves to keep the product as pristine as possible. Whether it’s cutting materials, lining up edges, or molding the shape, everything has to be absolutely perfect before it can get the green light to move on to the next stage of production."

http://sneakernews.com/2014/08/29/r...s-inside-air-jordan-retro-remaster-program/2/

At least it sounds like they're correcting their mistake with these by doing the drawing for the 11s a week early.

Lest we forget...

"THE PROCESS

Every pair produced under the Retro Remaster regime will pass through over 100 sets of hands before it gets boxed up and unleashed to eager sneaker consumers at retail. As the shoes go from one step of the intricate process to the next, each person that handles them wears white cotton gloves to keep the product as pristine as possible. Whether it’s cutting materials, lining up edges, or molding the shape, everything has to be absolutely perfect before it can get the green light to move on to the next stage of production."

http://sneakernews.com/2014/08/29/r...s-inside-air-jordan-retro-remaster-program/2/
I turned down a winning raffle from Champs because the pair was just SOOOO BAD. I wish I had taken a picture to show everyone. Basically the outsole looked like it was about to pop off. You could see a clear gap between it and the midsole.

Why are people so concerned with them restocking and not selling out?

We get it...you don't want the shoe and don't like the price, move on.

It seems like people don't want a shoe anymore unless it sells out in 35 seconds.

Pathetic.

I'm concerned with a shoe restocking because I don't have to consider paying resale on most things anymore. That's a good thing.

If I miss out, I'll have another opportunity on *most* things down the road. Has nothing to do with not liking this shoe (quite the contrary, actually).

They drop the 12th. Nike says 24hr for notification email anyways. People will be waiting again Saturday
Hm, hadn't heard they moved up the release date too, just thought it was for the raffle. Oh well, nevermind, guess they didn't learn.

I'm concerned with a shoe restocking because I don't have to consider paying resale on most things anymore. That's a good thing.

If I miss out, I'll have another opportunity on *most* things down the road. Has nothing to do with not liking this shoe (quite the contrary, actually).
I think he's trying more or less to direct that comment towards people who say there being a restock or shoes sitting on shelves as if it's a bad thing. What those people are doing is actually called "cognitive dissonance". A good example of that would be the story "The Fox and the Grapes". Basically, a hungry fox comes comes across a hanging vine with grapes and he wants to eat them. However, they're too high up and he can't think of a way to reach them. So he decides that the grapes are probably not worth eating, reasoning to himself that they're probably not ripe or that they're sour. Catch my drift? The moral of the story is: You want something, you find it unattainable, so you reduce your dissonance by criticizing it. Sorry if I went off track with this.

All of them have the nike air letter s connected ppl just want to overlook this jb can't even get it right for the price just shows how much they don't care they just want your money the ogs were not connected.

Last edited:
Another thing NTers love to do is post pictures of shoes sitting but never say where.

In Los Angeles, there are sizes around but not in FSRs.

OGs are great but come on guys stop living in the past. We hold OGs to such a high standard JB will never get it right lol lets just buy what we like and move on. Now shotty quality as far as sole coming loose and cracks in new pairs?? That's different.

Noticed that too and the letters are skinnier. If you look at the OG NA, the letters are fatter and the K and E actually touch.

View media item 1817456i seen a lot of the lower sizes like sz10 and lower with the lace cover offset white, mine which is sz11 is more of an eggplant color, everything else of my pair are offset white and no yellowing of the soles, don't think it's from a humid wear-house

what are you lace covers looking like out there?y

Last edited:
View media item 1817456i seen a lot of the lower sizes like sz10 and lower with the lace cover offset white, mine which is sz11 is more of an eggplant color, everything else of my pair are offset white and no yellowing of the soles, don't think it's from a humid wear-house

what are you lace covers looking like out there?y
pissy white lol love the shoes tho

Last edited:
[quote name="jessewalls"]
i seen a lot of the lower sizes like sz10 and lower with the lace cover offset white, mine which is sz11 is more of an eggplant color, everything else of my pair are offset white and no yellowing of the soles, don't think it's from a humid wear-house

what are you lace covers looking like out there?y[/quote]

View media item 1817463
One is yellow, one is white. The difference is super noticeable in person. I tried to switch it with 2 of my other pairs to make them match I guess, but realized literally only one shoe lace cover turned yellow. It's so weird.

Last edited:
Lot
Lots of people were canceling their orders because they got the emails too late and decided to cop off of other shoe sites. I think Nike was threatening a raffle suspension for the account but people did it anyways. That FSR "restock" didn't last more than like 30 mins so I don't think it was as many pairs as people thought. NikeDallas only has 12-14s left but I'm sure we're gonna see some returns.

bull sheets, it was up for over 2 HOURS BRO. GET UR MIND RIGHT

I saw from a few YouTuber vlogs over these shoes that there are still some stores still having them on the shelves?

Is it true for some of you guys in your areas?  (especially the Houston side, I kinda slept on these despite it being the "Nike Air OG" Maroon 6s)

Back
Top Bottom