Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

TTS means True To Size. Not Too Too Small.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Ordered from Champs on Saturday, and from FNL on Sunday. FNL pair got here today. They're perfect! Now, to see when the other pair arrives, and how they'll be. I'm done!

Lol about to get a refund from dtlr. I messaged them. They are delayed on shipping... from black friday they said. Lame excuse.

Last edited by a moderator:
to be quite honest, there were a few kids I grew up with that got every new pair of Js that dropped

that was the only way I knew a new pair came out.

My first pair of Js was the playoff 7s ( I refuse to call them raptors).  My mom bought them for me and I was so excited.

Too bad the Aqua 8s had just came out at the time.  I thought I was rocking the newest kicks until I went to school the next day.
That's what's so funny now. I had the shadow 10s from 5th grade and I had to wear them the start of 6th and got clowned but now we sit on them for awhile to break them out! Lol

I sized down from 10 to 9 on these... Hopefully my pinky toes won't kill me... Just received delivery confirmation, I'll guess I'll check tonight
Yeah, my dumbass took that risk as well (then again, the Champs guys was very passionately convincing that my size 12 foot can pull off an 11 in-store).  

Somehow it is working out, and I compare my size 11 Maroon fit with my size 12 White Infrared fit.........the White Infrared felt like "loose clown shoes" in comparison to the Maroons that are a size down.

But that's my feet fellas, don't follow my recommendation or @TruEsquire

Hell Yeah!, I Rocked my pair with a any Thrash Heavy Metal T-Shirt with a pair of Ripped up denim jeans from the Thrift Store.
Hate being part of the Hype, So I just stand out from other dudes, and especially since im white, have long hair and im a Die-Hard Heavy Metal guy:lol:
Love the reactions from people at the mall and stores.
lol same here besides the hair. I pull up wearing slayer buyin js and I'm ALWAYS the only white dude in sight. It's cool tho people treat me how I treat them

the jimmy jazz i copped these from has the worst return policy ever. No returns after 7 days....no cc or cash refunds, only store credit. the lace covers on my pair are wrinkled as hell. im thinking somebody tried em on in the store earlier and the guy working there thought he knew how to factory lace em back up but he ended up choking the hell out of em and thus the wrinkled lacecovers. smh.
Cues 10 hours sad violin music

View media item 1821322

The quality of these is sensational. I commend Jordan Brand for getting these as close to the OGs as possible. I wish they had Nike on the box but can understand not doing it for branding purposes. These 6s done right makes me hate the quality we've been getting for the past 5 years for the 6s. These fit a lot more TTS as well. I wonder what will the next 6 to get the OG treatment?

Last edited:
Just received mine, quality is :smokin ...wasn't planning on copping these originally but I'm glad I did

been out of town and homie scooped me a size 12 release day...just got back in town and found a size 11.5 in these...11.5 is my actual size but he got me a 12 cuz all the 11.5s were gone where he went...should i stick with the size 12 in these or should i go pick up the 11.5s and return the 12s...preciate it...

Last edited:
been out of town and homie scooped me a size 12 release day...just got back in town and found a size 11.5 in these...11.5 is my actual size but he got me a 12 cuz all the 11.5s were gone where he went...should i stick with the size 12 in these or should i go pick up the 11.5s and return the 12s...preciate it...
Some people recommend true to size so I would pick up the 11.5, if you're still growing on the other hand then just keep the 12.

Received my two pairs Retro 6 Maroons today BOTH from Nike. When comparing both pairs to one another there is very noticeable differences.

According to @fake_education on Instagram, One of my pairs is fake.

Did Nike really send me fakes shoes? Did someone switch out an authentic pair with there fakes at one point? Or are there just pairs made that different from one another?

Comment you opinions below.

Last edited:
How bad was this release? Aqua's easy? What do you expect the Metallic 5 and white cement release to look like?

black metalic and white cement iv are way more popular than these. its not even comparable

nothing was as easy as the aquas lol

Received my two pairs Retro 6 Maroons today BOTH from Nike. When comparing both pairs to one another there is very noticeable differences.

Did Nike really send me fakes shoes? Did someone switch out an authentic pair with there fakes at one point? Or are there just pairs made that different from one another?

View media item 1821380

View media item 1821381

View media item 1821382

ehh they both look real only one used simon adebisi's dirty draws for the lace cover

Yeah, my dumbass took that risk as well (then again, the Champs guys was very passionately convincing that my size 12 foot can pull off an 11 in-store).  

Somehow it is working out, and I compare my size 11 Maroon fit with my size 12 White Infrared fit.........the White Infrared felt like "loose clown shoes" in comparison to the Maroons that are a size down.

But that's my feet fellas, don't follow my recommendation or @TruEsquire
Yeah, I was only able to take a look at them before heading off to work.. UPS delivered them in time.... Hopefully they fit the same as the Oly 6's... I got a size 9 in them and they fit perfect... No visible creases... Hopefully I can say the same for these... Might have to lace extra loosely! 

View media item 1821380

View media item 1821381

View media item 1821382

View media item 1821380

View media item 1821381

View media item 1821382

I really doubt they switched a fake pair in your order, I received a little of both in my pair that I purchased at shiekh in my local mall, one has the icy icy sole with a yellowish tint in the lace holder which is the right shoe & the left has not so icy sole but less yellowish tint.
both your pairs are legit just different production banches,, check and post your dates

Back
Top Bottom