Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

I really hope they use good quality tumbled leather on these like the OG, if they are going to remake everything else then at least keep the materials good quality not like those olympic 6s that were out a couple of yrs back with the sloppy fit and flakey leather uppers.
Leather on those olypics ain't that bad.

These price increases are really starting to piss me off. I don't have a problem paying $220 but it just feels like I'm being taken advantage of more and more as a consumer

These price increases are really starting to piss me off. I don't have a problem paying $220 but it just feels like I'm being taken advantage of more and more as a consumer

Really ill be one to admit, yes we are being taken advantage of, we control the market we are the consumer, their product doesn't move without us,we buy they sell, they raise the price we still buy,and as long they continue with that process and it works why stop? Jus my .02 every few years they come with this better quality gimmick which started long ago prior to the remaster gig and what we receive never really justify the hike they give but I like many others still buy because we want and we can....but hey it is what it is

This is personally my last straw with JB. These look great but for $220+ I'm moving on to other sneakers. Last Jordan I picked up was the infrared 6's and I paid damn near $200 for some crap looking paint jobs. Other brands out there are putting out quality products for the same or less than JB.

Last edited:

This is the one of the reasons I keep fresh kicks and buy anytime I can or want.

I didn't have a single parent home but we were strapped, I wasn't getting J's. We weren't getting J's.

Dope man.
People ask me all the time once they find out I'm a collector how many "sneakers I own." I tell em I don't know, I just buy what I want when I want. They ask why, & in the most non-jack***** kind of way, I say B/C I CAN!!! This usually gets a weird facial reaction out of them but it's the GOD's honest truth if there is one!

People ask me all the time once they find out I'm a collector how many "sneakers I own." I tell em I don't know, I just buy what I want when I want. They ask why, & in the most non-jack***** kind of way, I say B/C I CAN!!! This usually gets a weird facial reaction out of them but it's the GOD's honest truth if there is one!

The same reason why they buy the things they buy.....because they want to! I hate silly questions as such

You don't have a problem paying the $220 but feel like you're being taken advantage of. Well which is it? Are you okay with the price hike or not?

You don't have to buy the shoes.

These definitely look ill but I think I'll be passing unfortunately. It's just hard to justify the purchase once it goes beyond the $200 mark in my eyes. The only exception I'll be making is for the Cement IVs next year and that is certainly more than enough for me. Hope everyone that wants to cop can get em.

You don't have a problem paying the $220 but feel like you're being taken advantage of. Well which is it? Are you okay with the price hike or not?

don't say it like that. If everyone had that "I don't have to buy these shoes mentality" as they should, then JB wouldn't make money and these would sit, resulting in complaining that they sat and no one wanted them. JB would surely notice and change something.

So in other words, dealing with price hikes and being taken advantage of only helps JB in the end.

If you don't like the price DONT BUY
If you don't like the availability DONT BUY
If you don't really want the shoe but may want because of Hype and the NA DONT BUY

This applies to any release. JB will notice
If people keep buying at these rape prices, Jordans will be worth more than actual luxury and high end shoes.

Last edited:

Same ol' ******** cliche'd response foh

Think I'll pass on these. I'll never spend over 200 on a 6 again (last year's SB). Just not a huge fan of them. Those IVs, maybe.

Who the hell is he to say I have to choose tho
Hey, you don't have to listen to me. That's the beauty of it and my point; you can do whatever you want. You're not JB's slave. Aint no reason to feel used because they keep jacking the price up on you. 

Oh yes milky soles and Nike air branding I'm in on these
NauticalNiftyGibbon.gif

If you don't like the price DONT BUY
If you don't like the availability DONT BUY
If you don't really want the shoe but may want because of Hype and the NA DONT BUY

This applies to any release. JB will notice
If people keep buying at these rape prices, Jordans will be worth more than actual luxury and high end shoes.
This!!!

Back
Top Bottom