Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Pretty sure a lot of people are gonna be choosing these over the 72-10 release. Too dope to pass on that's for sure.
Naw not really... 11s bring out families that cop the "hot 11s" every year. These will b copped by the long term shoe enthusiasts and a few Nike air label hypes...

Yea I'm starting to see that,that's just the foot lockers across my way still waiting on my main spot,FTA, I seen the coach jacket for these pretty dope
Can you help a brother out? I'm looking everywhere for a jacket to complement these. Thanks in advance

Pretty sure a lot of people are gonna be choosing these over the 72-10 release. Too dope to pass on that's for sure.
I think so too, i think the hypebeasts are just starting to find out about them now that youtube reviewers are posting videos

im hoping these will be easy to cop like the aquas... i will be going on vacation saturday and will be on a plane during release day.. hopefully when i land i can cop these at the hotel... worst case scenario i will tell my coworker to cop for me...

Im another one who'll be skipping the XI's in favour of these, shape looks off to me and they are more likely to hit sales like the legend blues did.

Yeah my bad that's what I meant. There will be plenty of opportunity to cop them next year is what I'm getting at

dtlr is now doing tickets Sunday's only from 12pm-3pm out here in VA,used to be all day Sunday an Monday until 3, finishline was doing tickets today also,so make sure you check with your local spots for raffle ticket procedure,respect.

dtlr is now doing tickets Sunday's only from 12pm-3pm out here in VA,used to be all day Sunday an Monday until 3, finishline was doing tickets today also,so make sure you check with your local spots for raffle ticket procedure,respect.
Dang man if I would've saw this earlier 
mean.gif
 what part of va you in?

Preciate it fam. Swinging around to DTLR to pick up the cybers tomorrow, gonna check them & FNL, FTL, & JJ for tickets. Don't think my sister will care much if I skip her on these but we'll see.
 no problem,good luck to you on the raffles,an may we all flourish.

Back
Top Bottom