Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

If that's the case, then they shouldn't suspend people that cancelled today due to the raffle being held on the same day of the release.
Told the representative the same thing that the only reason im cancelling is they took too long to let me know if i had secured a pair. It needs to be held either on thursday or friday and they can ship on release day.

Just got a confirmation from Nike saying my raffle wasn't selected 6.5 hours after I entered and 4.5 after the release went live. I don't think this system is bad but the morning of is NOT the answer. Peoples money tied up or finding out crazy late . I was able to get through on FL Around 8:50 but that was 50 minutes of going back and forth everytime I was able to cart of other sites.

Lol we went from hella pocket watching to getting mad at methods ppl use to pay for their kicks. :rolleyes :smh: Not everyone is well off like most of yall splurging in every thread. Be glad someone got their favorite kicks :smile:

Told the representative the same thing that the only reason im cancelling is they took too long to let me know if i had secured a pair. It needs to be held either on thursday or friday and they can ship on release day.

Exactly. I do like the new pay-up-front raffle system, but what the hell were they thinking having it on release day?

If I did get suspended from future raffles, then I'm glad my second account was drawn and not my primary NDC account.

Well after callin around all shops got near me size 14. This is crazy my area never sells out unless retro 1s. Had to cop from fnl saw alot of sites sold out size 12. Hope no flaws will be returning if scuffed up. Got 20 dollar in points buyin from fnl hey thats cool with me!

Had a 12 in cart twice today on eb....30 or min after launch....and I did not pull the trigger....couldn't do it....these must have not been that tough to get

Hoping I can grab a pair next spring/summer for close to retail. Hope everyone that wanted got their pair!

Walter..

There are still sizes of this overpriced shoe on Finish Line's website. Not to mention, a full size run of the Aqua VIII's.

There are still sizes of this overpriced shoe on Finish Line's website. Not to mention, a full size run of the Aqua VIII's.
am waiting for the Aqua VIII's to go on sales 
laugh.gif

Checked them out, egg shell white. Park Meadows Denver has sizes.

Pretty good quality from a brief check. Gonna rock these next summer for sure.

entered 5 times for a size 10 thinking it would be like ovo raffle. won every single one of these. was only able to cancel 2 of them smh.

why 5 times? lol

kinda smart of them to have the person enter their payment info before submitting

but definitely not the morning of release

Back
Top Bottom