Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

Does anyone else's NDC order # start with a C?

Also, my order still hasn't shipped?

Last edited:
didn't even try for these yesterday and finishline wasn't tryna take my payment earlier. wasn't gonna force it and decided maybe it wasn't meant to be. told myself if they happen to be sitting on the shelf a the mall i'd grab. got to the mall aroung 4 and hoh still had me 10.5. this is hopefully a sign of things to come, but it won't matter for me. it's all but over.

So I guess it is true, these shoes are still sitting at stores at this moment.

Now I'm tempted DESPITE the $220 ($232 after-tax) price tag, if I see these in the mall............my wallet is most likely ******

Quote:

Here's the psychology of it all in my opinion:

When 5 people walk in to FTL and see, for example, Aqua 8s in abundance for $190....they pass because they know there's a lot of stock in the back.

But when 5 people walk into the outlet a week later and see the same Aqua 8s for $10 less but they know it's the ONLY PAIR LEFT IN THE STORE, at least 1 out of those 5 people will cop, easily forgetting that the FTL right down the street is carrying these in abundance for only $10 more.

There's something special about the notion that you are buying something that's the "last one left" in the store and it goes a long way in explaining the power of the psychology of product exclusivity, which fools gratifyingly impulsive consumers all the time.
The mind of a hype beast.

Sitting in the mall: no one wants them, trash.

Pop up at an outlet: MUST BE THE LAST FEW SIZES, CANT BELIEVE THEY'RE HERE! MUST COP!

also, the quality is all the way on point with these. in terms of leather, i'd say these are just a notch or 2 UNDER spizike 6s.

imo in terms of quality...

1. spikize 6
2. brasil 6
3. maroon 6

Not too worried but stating my situation: two orders placed @ 2 different retailers, got confirmation from both but no shipping yet. It's only sunday night & nothing will move til tomorrow so not concerned

Not too worried but stating my situation: two orders placed @ 2 different retailers, got confirmation from both but no shipping yet. It's only sunday night & nothing will move til tomorrow so not concerned
One from Finishline?  If so, I'm in the same boat.

the left shoe is more white then the right 1, it's more noticeable in person,, can some of you guys post how yours are

View media item 1817699
i first went to champs, they said last pair they had and was my size so i looked at them & i swear those wore B grades, midsole was pink from the maroon die im guessing i was like no thanks,, no wonder that was the last pair they had

View media item 1817839
Here's mine. Best way to show it is to turn off the lights and use flash on your camera. Out of 3 pairs that I bought, this is the only one like that. The other 5 are as white as off white can be and the last individual shoe is just piss yellow. In person, it looks pretty bad.

Last edited:
Got arrested for public intoxication Friday night so I had to spend 24 hours in jails and missed the drop :frown: oh well, I guess I'll just cop the 72-10s instead...

Got arrested for public intoxication Friday night so I had to spend 24 hours in jails and missed the drop
frown.gif
oh well, I guess I'll just cop the 72-10s instead...
You should be able to get them still on some footsites. NDC has some sizes available too.

Got arrested for public intoxication Friday night so I had to spend 24 hours in jails and missed the drop :frown: oh well, I guess I'll just cop the 72-10s instead...
In jails? How many times did you get arrested? :wow:

These can still be had on some sites and in-store.

Got arrested for public intoxication Friday night so I had to spend 24 hours in jails and missed the drop
frown.gif
oh well, I guess I'll just cop the 72-10s instead...
Could have sworn I read this exact post on reddit. everyone getting arrested and missing out on drops 
laugh.gif

You should be able to get them still on some footsites. NDC has some sizes available too.

I'm a size 9 which is one of the most popular sizes so I'm petty much outta luck

In jails? How many times did you get arrested? :wow:

These can still be had on some sites and in-store.

Two times :/ got arrested for a DWI a couple months ago so I pretty much ****** any chance of leniency on my dwi case.. But yeah I'm a size 9 and by the time I got out, I couldn't find it anywhere. Closest was 10.5 on NDC

I'm a size 9 which is one of the most popular sizes so I'm petty much outta luck
Two times :/ got arrested for a DWI a couple months ago so I pretty much ****** any chance of leniency on my dwi case.. But yeah I'm a size 9 and by the time I got out, I couldn't find it anywhere. Closest was 10.5 on NDC
there is a size 9.5 on NDC if you can size .5 up

Also if you call your local FTL, Finishline etc or go there in person you can ask them to stock locate you a pair and they will ship it to your house.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom