Jordan Retro 6 "Maroon" - Dec. 5, 2015 ($220)

No size 7.5??? What's the deal with this?? It seems like all brands just forget about size 7.5 for some reason. It's not exactly an uncommon size. Everyone who's a size 8 and up was once a size 7.5 and needed shoes. Hmmm...

I say it is a blessing in disguise IMO, I was planning to pass on all the December releases because of the fact that a "Nike Air" logo equals an automatic HYPE DEMAND on the Maroon 6s, as well as an automatic hype demand on the 72-10 Jordan XIs as well.

The fact that Nike decide to stack all their HYPE DEMAND releases back-to-back (especially with the 72-10 Jordan 11s now surprisingly moved up to this Saturday) AND the high price tag on the Maroons, it is a perfect storm for someone like me who wasn't planning to buy nothing to slip in and take them off the shelf.

Thank you Nike to pulling a back-to-back, thank you.  

And brothas, may the force be with yo ***** this Saturday with the 72-10 Jordan XIs

saw the
:lol: the discounts just help you go poor quicker. Stuff you would normally pass on end up in your house... It's the devil :evil:

bought 3 pairs of sb dunks because of that 25 off on top. 30 dollar shoes are too tempting. makes the impossible affordable

why they move up the xi? those things are garbage anyways tho but i know people just LOVE xi's

nike could laser hairy buttholes all over the patent leather and people would still cop

hope to see some new ignorant jordan xi main event holiday mayhem again is it gonna be royal rumble or triple threat this year?

Last edited:
I would love to know the production numbers on these maroon's

I bet Nike SMASHED on making these

1 million pairs :tongue:

I strongly believe production quantities haven't changed. There are just less people purchasing retros.

I have no clue about production numbers but I agree. The difference IMO is that almost every release is now a full GR vs Nike only dropping OG colors as GRs at the peak of the hype era.

What is everyone basing their claims of these sitting on? Is there really full size runs sitting across stores in the states? Or are people just seeing a size 11 plus on display and claiming no one is buying these? Seems to only be big sizes on US websites. In Canada there is only big sizes left. And this is isn't just my local, just got off the phone with Foot Locker trying to locate a replacement pair.

What is everyone basing their claims of these sitting on? Is there really full size runs sitting across stores in the states? Or are people just seeing a size 11 plus on display and claiming no one is buying these? Seems to only be big sizes on US websites. In Canada there is only big sizes left. And this is isn't just my local, just got off the phone with Foot Locker trying to locate a replacement pair.

People say sitting if they aren't completely sold out.

Accidentally purchased a 2nd pair yesterday and just cancelled it from Nike. Size 8 if someone wants to get lucky off a phone order if they'll do it.

NDC pair hadn't shipped as of this morning, then I get a SNKRS notification that it had delivered already 
laugh.gif

Truth is they deliver tomorrow, so I'm good with that.

people might think im weird but im digging the maroon laces.

adds some colour to the white........

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom