Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

wow, so the 6s comes in a og box smh, so far I only own the 2010 varsity red n the lakers lol so they come out with the good box when i haven't bought any js
roll.gif

You didn't get lucky. You're just not an OD nit picker. These dudes crack me up. Actin like 170 is a lot to spend on a shoe. Spend 400 - 500...then start complaining if things aren't perfect.
True that. I never really check the small details. The only time i complained about the quality is when i copped the crimson 3s, there was a piece of thread hanging from the stitching around the toebox (smh) good thing nobody cares for that shoe and was able to check / shop around fln and chm for a better quality 2 days after the release... At the end of the day all shoe gets ****** up one way or the other anyway after few wears.(like creasing, paint chipping, scuff and scratches)

I wanted to cop these from the jump but didn't feel like going through hoops to get them. Woke up around 9am CT and they were still readily available online. Tried EB, FTL, and Champs but for whatever reason wasn't able to complete the checkout process. Went to my local mall around 6pm and there were still plenty of pairs left which was a surprise considering how sought out retros are around my way. And I think all four shoe stores (FTL, Champs, FNL, & Athlete's Foot) all had at least one full size run, which almost never happens.

True that. I never really check the small details. The only time i complained about the quality is when i copped the crimson 3s, there was a piece of thread hanging from the stitching around the toebox (smh) good thing nobody cares for that shoe and was able to check / shop around fln and chm for a better quality 2 days after the release... At the end of the day all shoe gets ****** up one way or the other anyway after few wears.(like creasing, paint chipping, scuff and scratches)
You ain't walking right fam. You got tip toe in jawdins :lol:

Maybe I'm slow but damn you can't blame anybody but the seller. True he made the decision to buy from a third-party but this ish up here has to stop. Like 10.5 is my true size. I was in a thread once and like 11 people was on the same page was a 10.5. Meaning of all this? They begging for someone to steal your package shipping like that. Ish is mad sketch. Who did op buy from so I can know who not to deal with.

2 days shipping was so pointless. Always get them by Wednesday with standard, and because of labor day, I still won't get them till Wednesday.

If that's priority mail, how would they have shipped if they weren't? Just tie the laces together and scribble an address on the sole?

Can't wait for my Sport Blue to arrive from NDC, gonna look perfect with my A.P.C x Kanye Airport Sweater in Navy Blue!

Haven't followed this release much at all. How are you guys liking these? I was tempted to scoop them up but passed.

2 days shipping was so pointless. Always get them by Wednesday with standard, and because of labor day, I still won't get them till Wednesday.

Yeah, I don't see why anyone would pay for 2-day shipping. Fedex tracking says scheduled delivery for Wednesday, which is the typical delivery day for free shipping on Saturday releases.

Man some of y'all are the pickiest people ever. Yet some of y'all want a OG DS pair to wear like if that won't have flaws from age or anything. Come on just be happy you got a dope pair of kicks. If you didn't want em don't get em not like they force you and don't give you time to look at it.

Back
Top Bottom