Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Not sure if they still do this but you could go into one of those stores and have them stock locate them and that store can order them for you because I don't believe they will ship directly to you from in store. Also, you could do a chat on NDC and they can tell you which Niketowns have stock and you can call and order and have them shipped if they're available anywhere.

What he said

View media item 1161813
I've waited 23 years for this day.

The original pair on the left belonged to my Uncle William, who unknowingly contributed to my love for sneakers.

Years went by, grails got crossed off my retirement list and I never forgot about this specific pair. A few years ago, I asked him to dig them up so I could add them to my collection, and now the time has come for me to return the favor.

Can't wait to see the look on his face when I hand a new pair back to him.

Last edited:
This. Cop was so easy remind me of the good old days! Where I could sleep in and just walk in the store and get a pair! Felt really good!

I've waited 23 years for this day.

The original pair on the left belonged to my Uncle William, who unknowingly contributed to my love for sneakers.

Years went by, grails got crossed off my retirement list and I never forgot about this specific pair. A few years ago, I asked him to dig them up so I could add them to my collection, and now the time has come for me to return the favor.

Can't wait to see the look on his face when I hand a new pair back to him.
Thats whats up man u def did a good deed G, im sure Unc will DEF appreciate that 

I couldn't pull the trigger on these, i just think real jordans shouldn't have blue on them.

Back in the day I didn't like blue Jordans either. MJ never wore blue on court and blue shoes didn't fit in with the Bulls uniform. But, Flint and black/navy low 13s changed all that.

Naw i never liked that. Defeats the purpose. Only reason i think mj wore um like that was cuz they probably came stocked like that and mj was too lazy to unlace them and redo the lacing
laugh.gif
agreed. I don't wear any lace locks personally. I just throw them all in my little shoe accessory box with all the hang tags and other stuff that comes with them. I would only wear a lace lock if I was going to hoop in them. 

The all-star game was one I looked forward to in the late 80s & 90s to see the "new color" shoe that Jordan would be rocking. These usually ended up being his playoff colors but on occasion you had the stand-alones: Bordeaux 7, Aqua 8, Colombia 11 he rocked in each of those all-star games for that model's year. The others if I remember correctly ended up being playoff colorways.

EDIT: Jordan wore the Black/White 13s in the 1998 all-star game (Playoff 13s),

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom