Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

I didn't even know DSG carried J's. I saw the link, clicked, added to cart, paypal, be on my porch Saturday.

Last edited:
Repped for the DSG link 
nthat.gif

I wish I would have known bout this this past Saturday lol. 5 days after release day DSG drops a ton of FSR's. Did they not release them on the original RD or something?

Eastbay used to not charge me tax, when I tried copping from them the other day they charged me tax. I believe it varies on location.

Eastbay used to not charge me tax, when I tried copping from them the other day they charged me tax. I believe it varies on location.
Eastbay doesn't charge tax, only charge for shipping. I know cause I just bought these from Eastbay last Saturday. What state are u in? I'm in Ga and we have taxes on everything so I don't know why they wouldnt charge me tax. And I've made about 5 purchases from them over the last two months. Never got charged tax.

Last edited:
I don't have much experience with 6's?

Do the infared 23s fit about the same as these or do the deviate between colorways like some other retros do?  If so, does anyone know the size comparison between them?

I think some on feets are needed so here you guys go.

Also just cuz I can year of the 6?

but they aint got the infrared23 6's
Quoted you guys since you have them.

I don't have much experience with 6's?

Do the infared 23s fit about the same as these or do the deviate between colorways like some other retros do?  If so, does anyone know the size comparison between them?
Quoted you guys since you have them.
All the 2014 AJ6s run the exact same.

was retail on these $170 ? Just copped a DS pair off ebay for $171 shipped... that's better than buying in NYC w tax!

was retail on these $170 ? Just copped a DS pair off ebay for $171 shipped... that's better than buying in NYC w tax!
Yea $169.99 plus tax and or shipping. I paid $177.89 from Eastbay(no tax and 7.99 for shipping)and 181.20 in store at The Athletes Foot down here with that ATL 6% tax. I'd say retail is anywhere from exact box price to box price + tax + shipping.

Man as soon as I saw that link posted up,I had to get em. I was regretting not getting them on release date. I just spent way too much money on shoes in the past 3 weeks than I had originally planned. :smh: at me. I think im not going to buy anything else for a while. I am happy though that I was able to order a pair.

Back
Top Bottom