Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

people who are calling these boring are probably the same dudes who think the fresh prince 5s are ugly

make up your mind 
mean.gif

Boring. Lol. Whatever.

Anyway. August gon be a great month for me. Sport Blue everything.

I dont see how you can bblame me for disliking this colorway. The maroons and black infareds are minimal colorways that are actually good. I see you guys didnt respond to the fact that the leather on these is trash

I can't cop shoes that arent worth it for this years price. If this was a retro+ prople would talk trash.

And dude that brought up the bel airs, I actually like them.

Just a different taste is all it boils down to and that's cool. I for one can't stand the Maroon's, at all. Think it's garbage

I dont see how you can bblame me for disliking this colorway. The maroons and black infareds are minimal colorways that are actually good. I see you guys didnt respond to the fact that the leather on these is trash

I can't cop shoes that arent worth it for this years price. If this was a retro+ prople would talk trash.

And dude that brought up the bel airs, I actually like them.
Going off your premise, then why not assume all model VI's are boring? You said they had a flat blue stripe. Well, when you break it down, all VI's are like that, there's the base color then the accent. That's it. I'm sure the suede on the black based pair isn't going to be top notch, so you'll complain about that later. Join the group. The VI's are minimal color blocking wise. You could say the same about the black/infrared cw too. All black flat stripe. They're simple yet effective.

I think the correlation is obvious, isn't it.

I took "my" explanation back...

Last edited:

people who are calling these boring are probably the same dudes who think the fresh prince 5s are ugly

make up your mind 
mean.gif
....So what the heck are you talking about? Because I fail to see how those two shoes, and liking or disliking either, relate to each other in any way.

For the record I love the Sports Blues and hate the Bel-Air 5's.

Cats hate JB for "loud/colorful" colorways like the fresh prince 5s, and on then do the same for a "bland/boring" colorway 
eyes.gif

Damn did most of ya dropped out of high school? can't be anymore obvious 

I think the correlation is obvious, isn't it.

I took "my" explanation back...

Cats hate JB for "loud/colorful" colorways like the fresh prince 5s, and on then do the same for a "bland/boring" colorway :rolleyes

Damn did most of ya dropped out of high school? can't be anymore obvious 

That's the exact thing I thought about the highschool thing, like how can you not read between the lines on that comparison, lmao.

"It's too boring it sucks" or
"It's too loud it sucks"

Back
Top Bottom