Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Did you purchase any of those online or in-store? This will be my first JB purchase of the year and I don't know if i should try to cop online or in-store.
I purchased all those In Store, but I watched everybody in here on those release days cop and cop on restocks. Stores vs. Online both have they're pros and cons, depends on your area and your resources
don't you got a connect tho Ryan?
>.>

Would yall pay $250 to secure your pairs?

No. These will be easy to cop. Just like the Infrareds and the Powder Blues. Even the Carmines were available, and i'd say they were the Vl with the most hype surrounding them this year. (They were just a massive GR which balanced out the hype)

Off topic, but there is a pair of Jordan VI Champagne size 12uk on Footlocker Europe if anyone wants.

don't you got a connect tho Ryan?
>.>
Yea but he don't work for free lol. Tryin not to use him for these but I will use him and pay extra, if I start to feel the heat. At least I'll be locked in a week early. But then I'll watch everybody cop easily on RD and wish I never paid the extra. I ain't missin on these bottom line. I will have these in hand or ordered on Release Day.

Last edited:
I wanna get rid of my Extra White infrared 6's and throw these in my collection ….Need a little blue to wear...

I'd pay an extra $25-$30 tops to secure a pair of these. Not no $250 tho. That's an extra $70 which is way too much. $50 is usually the highest rate to lock down a GR in store around here anyway. $250 is what I'd pay to lock down the Columbias this Dec.

Last edited:
I wouldn't pay over retail for these. The only 2 shoes I'm planning on getting this year are the black/white 1s and the black infrared VIs, and possibly these

View media item 1113098 not if the sole looks anything like this.

I really don't like the 11s very much anyway. People just like them because they are hyped up. I also think they are uncomfortable.
I might try to get them, but I want to see better quality pics of them first.

Don't Columbia's cost like $225 retail? or are they $185?

i forgot how much i paid for my Gammas

View media item 1113098 not if the sole looks anything like this.

I really don't like the 11s very much anyway. People just like them because they are hyped up. I also think they are uncomfortable.
I might try to get them, but I want to see better quality pics of them first.
Hey I hear ya man loud and clear. I'm having the same problem with the color or infrared used on the black/infrared 6s coming out. Hopefully JB don't blow it on both those 2.

Back
Top Bottom