Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Yeah I agree I mean the ogs were so much cheapr then these retros and we have to pay even more for og style quality? SMH and not only that but retros just went to $170 that should be enough as is to give us quality like the ogs.
Dang near twice the price and 1/4 the quality at best..... 
mean.gif

I always feel black based Jordan trump white based Jordan's. A black / sport blue VI would be nice.

Weren't the ogs like $120? If so then these retros would be technically cheaper since 120 back then is worth 200 dollars today due to inflation

The price to produce each shoe is much lower now than it was back then.

And I would gladly pay $200 for the exact the shoe that dropped in 1992. But JB isn't selling that product

Last edited:
Didn't someone post that JB will aim to up retro quality almost to BIN level by 2015? I thought I recall seeing that in a thread. Oh yes and with that higher quality comes a higher price tag.

:smh: . Paying premium prices for quality that was given to us at market value in it's OG form is straight up stupid. If they ever do what you juts suggested, I'd stop buying. 

Right. We're already paying a premium price.

I wish JB would add the same soft leather to these just like the ones they used on the "red/white" 6 and not the stiff leather like the infrared.

I wish JB would add the same soft leather to these just like the ones they used on the "red/white" 6 and not the stiff leather like the infrared.
Agreed...That leather and paint job was good money!

I'm in the process of painting my White/Infrared VI's into White/Sport Blue VI's 
pimp.gif
 I know its gonna catch on once I put them for sale.

I definitely agree with that especially if they made them with soft suede or suede like material. I wonder why nobody's videos or anybody at nike never specify and confirm what material is used on the kicks, maybe they should put that on the label.

2014 will be so sick for the VIs. Sports Blue / Carmines / black infrareds... Cant wait!!

And the maroons too but I really want the midnight navys to come out tho. I always thought they looked good
Don't really see these and midnight navys dropping same year... They're pretty similar. Maybe next year

Back
Top Bottom