Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

so many great 6 colorways this year... Black infrareds, these, marrons and carmines are all as good as copped for me.

I'm gonna keep it honest...The Sport Blues are the only VI's I'm even looking at this year...Until there is solid info regarding the Black / Infrareds these will likely be the only pair I'll end up getting...

I hope they bring the Nike Air back on atleast one pair, preferably sport blue's or maroons. IMO: Maroon > Carmine's > Sport bue's > Infrared's

carmines, sport blues, maroons, infrareds.. all must haves for me.. passed on olympic 6s kind of regretting it.. but nah not really that shape 
sick.gif

I really hope they make a Black/Sport Blue colorway for two reasons 

1) To defuse some of the hype. I everyone in here right is legit excited like me. I know once August gets closer...the hype will ensue. If they announce a release a black/sport blue...people might skip the OG sport blue, sorta like what happened with the grapes last year. Might be a long shot...but that did help a small bit with the white grapes. 

2) Because if done correctly, they could be a better white to black flip than the grapes were. Then I'd want both pair.

Can't wait for these to come out! These are definately going on my must cop list for this year if it is really going to drop.

MIDNIGHT NAVY VI'S WERE AMAZING WHEN I WAS IN HS… I USED TO LOVE THOSE THINGS AND HAD NO MONEY… I WISH THEY WOULD USE THAT MODEL FOR THESE VI'S TOO… THE NON STEEL TOE LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER EVEN THOUGH IT DOESNT BUG ME MUCH

I can't lie, I beat my midnights to the ground back when I had a navy blue leather avirex coat with the yankees fitted in middle school.

Back
Top Bottom