Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

It usually takes somewhere around 2 weeks. They send it via email now first and then snail mail. I've been having terrible luck getting the wc rewards to work on their updated desktop site. The wc codes only work for me on their mobile site. :x

I've been having the same problem. The WC rewards won't deduct from the total but no error message appears when I enter it. They say to call after you get your shipping confirm and they will refund you the $20 back to your cc.

Someone in here said the WC works on Finishline mobile site, it would be interesting if this actually works.

Bought me some crazy 1's and air max pluses just incase i strike out online saturday [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Someone in here said the WC works on Finishline mobile site, it would be interesting if this actually works.
they work. but be fast to avoid cart jacking...  on GR you'll be fine but on limited releases go purchase it first then just call customer service to apply the wc..

I always wondered about using gift cards on retros and if something would hapoen if you took too long

I always wondered about using gift cards on retros and if something would hapoen if you took too long

Yes you will get cart jacked if you take too long in entering your codes, but thats only if you have the next to last of that particular size.

Now there is a way to save your gift cards and Winner Circle codes, so when you checkout all the codes and applicable gift cards are already there waiting.

you can save WC and gift cards on site?
Yes if you enter them now and just randomly add stuff to your cart attempt to check out then you'll see the WC rewards subtracted.  Return back to home page go to cart remove random items and re check with another random product to make sure code is still active and saved.

Yes if you enter them now and just randomly add stuff to your cart attempt to check out then you'll see the WC rewards subtracted.  Return back to home page go to cart remove random items and re check with another random product to make sure code is still active and saved.
now the question is how much can you put on a gift card and does this work with gift cards as well

now the question is how much can you put on a gift card and does this work with gift cards as well

Yes it works for giftcards, not sure of the gift card limit amount.

I've got nothing better to do Saturday morning but repeatedly click add to cart.
Waking up around 6:30/cst to get ready for battle.
Wasn't sure about these at first, but it wouldn't make sense to buy the other OGs and skip these.

I've got nothing better to do Saturday morning but repeatedly click add to cart.
Waking up around 6:30/cst to get ready for battle.
Wasn't sure about these at first, but it wouldn't make sense to buy the other OGs and skip these.
This. I'm actually thinking about trying in-store for these. It never fails that every time I get a GR online, I go into HOH later in the day and they have my size lol

This. I'm actually thinking about trying in-store for these. It never fails that every time I get a GR online, I go into HOH later in the day and they have my size lol
Thought about in store as well, but the mall is such a hassle.
Parking. Walking. Talking to strangers :lol: People staring at my Js. Chicks with they dude but giving me the look. Dude looking at me cause his chick catchin the vapors. Wack *** mall security staring at me and I'm staring back. Get in the store and it's people and kids everywhere. Chicks at the register asking to see my ID after they already scanned my store card and have my life story on their monitor. Now I'm walking out the store and gotta repeat the entire process over again.

Naw I'll pass.

Thought about in store as well, but the mall is such a hassle.
Parking. Walking. Talking to strangers :lol: People staring at my Js. Chicks with they dude but giving me the look. Dude looking at me cause his chick catchin the vapors. Wack *** mall security staring at me and I'm staring back. Get in the store and it's people and kids everywhere. Chicks at the register asking to see my ID after they already scanned my store card and have my life story on their monitor. Now I'm walking out the store and gotta repeat the entire process over again.

Naw I'll pass.
Lol this made my day.

Raffles for super GRs?
Nah, much rather wake up 5 minutes before the drop and roll the dice.
I feel you but I ain't too cool for raffles that basically guarantee my pair. Besides it only took 10 mins to get to mall and 5 to enter and got some bomb bourbon chicken on my way out [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom