Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Man NDC acted real shiesty today! Never had that problem before. We'll ill admit I was a split second too late on that trigger finger when refreshing. But FNL came through in clutch minutes. Funny thing though, they accepted my $20 discount, but I sure as hell didnt see a dub off. Smh. But at least I got to cop. 

Next up, that surprise October release! 

15% shopdiscover for NDC and FNL. FNL last day for $20 reward for $100 spent. FNL shipping is $8 NDC its free. Went with NDC since I was able to check out. FNL still on splash.

Man, I really need to get me that discover card..

Did anyone get a confirmation email yet from ndc? Order went thru but no email yet
this. i'm waiting for this because my checkout was weird on mobile. asked for my password to submit order.... pressed submit on accident instead of clicking ok for my password first. then it took me to the splash page. i hit the back button and entered password, when i hit ok and it took me to the order number page. need that confirmation.

Last edited:

15% shopdiscover for NDC and FNL. FNL last day for $20 reward for $100 spent. FNL shipping is $8 NDC its free. Went with NDC since I was able to check out. FNL still on splash.
EXCEPTION: is jordan brand retro releases @ finishline

for some reason i did captcha twice and got me to check out twice with different order number and confirmation come up or nah i hope meg retired lol

27 MINUTES WAITING FOR MY SIZE 8 AND I GOT THROUGH ON NDC

Edit.... and now its going to my old address tho i changed it on check out and paypal..... sigh      FML

At a sporting goods store near my mall, my mall had a hundred plus people waiting. I'm first at this spot just waiting til 9

i always get captcha first then wait in line. and almost always get the site down screen after i hit submit order :lol:

looked in my ndc account and it says preparing for shipment. hope it went through

this. i'm waiting for this because my checkout was weird on mobile. asked for my password to submit order.... pressed submit on accident instead of clicking ok for my password first. then it took me to the splash page. i hit the back button and entered password, when i hit ok and it took me to the order number page. need that confirmation.
Same thing happened to me. It took NDC 10-15 min to send conformation email. Normally its instant.

Back
Top Bottom