""jordan retro 7 year of the rabbit "" where are they in this area""

hey nt fam whats up?

i need some help...

does anyone know where the jordan retro 7 year of the rabbit's are dropping

in the maryland area  or the closest place to maryland???????????????????????????????peace23

hey nt fam whats up?

i need some help...

does anyone know where the jordan retro 7 year of the rabbit's are dropping

in the maryland area  or the closest place to maryland???????????????????????????????peace23

only the top 10 retro FTL stores are getting these.. I do not think PG HOH is one of them... sorry guys

only the top 10 retro FTL stores are getting these.. I do not think PG HOH is one of them... sorry guys

just heard HOH in Maryland only got 8 pairs of the YOTR VII's and they doing a raffle smh i also saw dtlr tweeted somebody and said they will have them but they didn't say which stores good luck 

just heard HOH in Maryland only got 8 pairs of the YOTR VII's and they doing a raffle smh i also saw dtlr tweeted somebody and said they will have them but they didn't say which stores good luck 

yepz.. good luck to everyone... 
laugh.gif

Wow.Thanks I definatly was going to hunt for these but It sounds like a chase.I would a tleast expect one store in B-more but 10 in 50 states?? Cali probably has 2 alone. Happy hunting.

Wow.Thanks I definatly was going to hunt for these but It sounds like a chase.I would a tleast expect one store in B-more but 10 in 50 states?? Cali probably has 2 alone. Happy hunting.

there is no place that has these

looks like i will try my luck on eastbay or nike.com

i know what will happen already...............................................stike out

i have never been able to order a pair of shoes online

whenever there is a hot release dropping at mid-night i try to cop but have never gotten a single pair

you name the shoes and missed out, i think my record is 0-123 for trying to cop online but ,

i still try everytime just to keep the streak alive and maybe just maybe

one day a miracle will happen and i will get a pair at retail............................................................................i never hold my breath...................23

there is no place that has these

looks like i will try my luck on eastbay or nike.com

i know what will happen already...............................................stike out

i have never been able to order a pair of shoes online

whenever there is a hot release dropping at mid-night i try to cop but have never gotten a single pair

you name the shoes and missed out, i think my record is 0-123 for trying to cop online but ,

i still try everytime just to keep the streak alive and maybe just maybe

one day a miracle will happen and i will get a pair at retail............................................................................i never hold my breath...................23

DTLR is getting them. (Check their twitter and facebook page)

But which ones, and getting the employees to tell you are something else.

DTLR is getting them. (Check their twitter and facebook page)

But which ones, and getting the employees to tell you are something else.

i dont get wats the point of holding out on us is.. we givin ya store money, where every they are u gonna see me tryin to get a pair
but honestly im in the same boat as my man 23 .. striking out left and right online but u gotta keep hope alive

i dont get wats the point of holding out on us is.. we givin ya store money, where every they are u gonna see me tryin to get a pair
but honestly im in the same boat as my man 23 .. striking out left and right online but u gotta keep hope alive

Just a heads up, this was posted on Shoe City's facebook page:

[h6]Only in 3 Locations: The Mall @ Prince George's, Eastover, & Southside Plaza (Richmond).[/h6]

Just a heads up, this was posted on Shoe City's facebook page:

[h6]Only in 3 Locations: The Mall @ Prince George's, Eastover, & Southside Plaza (Richmond).[/h6]

Shady (PG)...Shadier (Eastover)...AND SHADIEST (Southside location).

Manager there probably got all of them sold fake hustin'/pimpin' the ignorant, with $ in his pocket as we speak, but hate on any employee of his I tip (usually female).

#bammas

laugh.gif

Shady (PG)...Shadier (Eastover)...AND SHADIEST (Southside location).

Manager there probably got all of them sold fake hustin'/pimpin' the ignorant, with $ in his pocket as we speak, but hate on any employee of his I tip (usually female).

#bammas

laugh.gif

And these are horrible BTW. Saw them today. Same as CDP pack.

But y'all "limited" folks, on any and every release, I guess it is what it is.

And these are horrible BTW. Saw them today. Same as CDP pack.

But y'all "limited" folks, on any and every release, I guess it is what it is.

Back
Top Bottom