Jordan Retro 8 "Champ Pack"

You'd rather be forced to buy two shoes at once?
Well if you wanted both its not a bad deal and you'll be able to get both and not just 1 or the other....cuts out on the search and extra $$$ you have to do and pay if you only were able to get 1......just my opinion 

Honestly more "packs" need to be "not actual packs"

Exactly. I hate packs, especially if you only want one shoe. Plus, some styles I wear a half size down instead of my true size. That happened with the 7/16 pack. I wore a size 10.5 for the 7 and a size 11 for the 16.

Last edited:
these legit? SELLER --> shoe_depot .. Anybody bought from him before?... He's on the list of most rated sellers of sneakers I'm just sketchy
Ive bought a couple times from him before. All the shoes ive bought from him were after release date though. They were legit!

Well if you wanted both its not a bad deal and you'll be able to get both and not just 1 or the other....cuts out on the search and extra $$$ you have to do and pay if you only were able to get 1......just my opinion 
i touch damn near every drop easily at retail so I don't feel a need to be forced to cop two pairs like that

Was at the Westfield Valley Fair Mall in Santa Clara, CA this weekend and Shiekh was getting both of the championship pack which I was surprised by because no other stores in the bay area seem to be getting them from the footlocker family.  They also told me the San Francisco store on Market Street was getting them.  I'm not interested in the 8's, but here are the 2 codes for the Shiekh at the Westfield Valley Fair Mall if anyone is interested in entering for them from the bay area.

Air Jordan 8 Retro "Confetti" (Black) - Code 9AFD7C91DE

Air Jordan 8 Retro "Champagne" (Light Bone) - Code 62E9CA69E5

Enjoy NT Fam

250 a pop is to much for them. is the gold plated on them lol

ill stick to the 12's releasing

Last edited:
These look like theyll be worse than the PSNY's [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]. My luck is def out.

Naaaah .probably they gonna hit more FTL or they will add more locations on their map closer to the release date.

If something was really limited like frags or Wings , Nike would make sure to advertise it and create bigger hype.
welp so much for that lol

I like the Black pair but the confetti makes em look too kiddy to me. Love the White pair all around, but I gotta pass on both. Copped too many pairs so far this year, and got too many more pairs on my radar. Plus that $250 [emoji]128563[/emoji]

I'm looking forward to the release day shenanigans nonetheless

Back
Top Bottom