Jordan Retro 8 "Champ Pack"

Which means theoretically Next year we'll be getting Cigar and Champagne 11's. Oh God smh.

In theory. But they won't do it. Talks of lows, because Mike had the low versions for the parade. Issue is nobody will pay $250 for lows.

I dont even remember champ pack 7s ... i had to google it, :x those may be worse than the 6s. Both Vhampagnes are turrible

The 8's are the best modeled sneakers ever constructed but if these are in a champagne & cigar colorway, i think i'll pass.

Would they use just the 14 for the last CC pack
Or would it be one 13 and one 14
Since he wore both

Man their gunna overdue this champagne and cigar theme :smh:

Overdo? When Jordan brand has started something, they sometimes don't finish it. Example: bin 23, they only made 2,5,7,9,13 and then stopped. They need to be more consistent with releases.

Does this mean we will have the champagne and cigar 11s in 2017 :nerd:

Since its been the shoes MJ wore when he won championships that are made into the c&c packs and they have been going in order.

They would do the 11 Championship Pack in 2019, which is the 23rd anniversary of the Jordan 11.

Overdo? When Jordan brand has started something, they sometimes don't finish it. Example: bin 23, they only made 2,5,7,9,13 and then stopped. They need to be more consistent with releases.
Ok? So u want more cigar/champagne releases? We're on the topic of those
Also welcome to NT

Last edited:
They would do the 11 Championship Pack in 2019, which is the 23rd anniversary of the Jordan 11.

The 11 pack would be in 2017 or 2019 three championships three years in a row, but there was a three year gap from 93 to 96 but they could release shoes six years in a row

Issue is nobody will pay $250 for lows.
The sad part is you're probably wrong. People shouldn't be paying $250 for lows (or mids for that matter) but they will. It's rare for any 11 to not sell, even lows. As long as JB gives it some BS theme so the sheep can justify the mark up they will pay for some "special" 11s be it lows or mids. Who knows they may even just package it together. For all we know JB may use it to bump up the prices of packs to $600 and include 2 mid 11s. People will surely "justify" it then
eyes.gif

I'm down for the Golden Gate 8s
Not feeling the confetti 8s though

Back
Top Bottom