Jordan Retro 8 "Champ Pack"

Are these releasing individually or as a pack? also anywhere you guys know doing pre-orders?

On everything this 6-8 collection should be worth more than any other similar number Jordan. For the simple fact of what the shoes stand for. *mini rant over* cause no one gone feel me here.

anyone knows gs prices since i feel these shoes will be wayyyy easier to get then past releases.

since i know men are 250

On everything this 6-8 collection should be worth more than any other similar number Jordan. For the simple fact of what the shoes stand for. *mini rant over* cause no one gone feel me here.
uh that should be said more towards the og colors he won in

Infrared6, Charcoal7, and Playoff8 are the championship shoes. These are the quest for more moneys. Joke.

Fighting hard to not buy anything this month until these drop
200.gif

Last edited:
The black pair is so fire. May have to cop. Damn these drop in two weeks. I dunno if my money will be up by then. :smh:

So now i have to save money for 2 whole weeks [emoji]128529[/emoji] Not only that but the specific footlockers that will recieve them are vague ash here in ATL. Praying SNKRS comes clutch

Confetti 8 comes with pink or lime laces right?i need to decide,gold is calling but black is lit!!!

Back
Top Bottom