Jordan Retro 8 "Champ Pack"

What are you doing with 12 pairs
I copped Three sets (6 pair) for myself, little brother and a friend.

Then I copped another three sets (6 pair) for some local people that struck out (closest store that had them is 300 miles away and they sold out instantly anyway)

I've got all 12 pair now and not one came with a retro card.....

I copped Three sets (6 pair) for myself, little brother and a friend.
Then I copped another three sets (6 pair) for some local people that struck out (closest store that had them is 300 miles away and they sold out instantly anyway)

I've got all 12 pair now and not one came with a retro card.....

sound like they struck out cus of you

I don't know what the situation with the retro cards are but neither of my pairs came with 1.....i got the confetti from NDC and the trophy from SPalace and neither of mine came with cards 
mean.gif
....not really complaining but what 
inconsistency by nike on this 1 either put em in all or none at all!...
mad.gif

My SNKRS Trophy pair arrived and no retro card. Doesn't bother me though. One of my favorite shoes to add to my collection! 

posted my comment in the wrong thread...my bad

I'll be trying for the trophies tomorrow. Missed out on release day and already have the confettis

Last edited:
Got my trophy pair from bounce wear today! Thanks to the guy who posted that link... This shoe is beautiful. The best non og colourway to come out this year. Dont normally mess with non og colours but these were a must. Scared to even wear them there that nice.

Why do you all care about receiving a retro card for. Almost every Jordan 8 came with them in 2013 and forget about some 2015 releases. The Air Jordan 8 retro card is one of the most released retro cards.

Just getting around to taking a group picture. I know the 8's are one of the least favorite models.....but hands down the 8's are the best put together pack of the 3 sets. Individually, the trophy 8's even beat out the cigar 6 as the best model out the set. The detailing is KRAZY! Least inspired set is the 7's. I think they just tried to replicate the idea of the 6's on the 7's and missed badly. Fresh idea and concepts for the 8's. The confetti 8's look bland from afar, but once again, in hand, the detailing is KRAZY! How can people say $250 isn't worth it, yet soend $220 for J's with less inspiration and quality. Honestly, none are even worth $200, but I get it. I have no issue swallowing this pill for $250. Great set JB

View media item 2093157

Last edited:
Quote:
Just getting around to taking a group picture. I know the 8's are one of the least favorite models.....but hands down the 8's are the best put together pack of the 3 sets. Individually, the trophy 8's even beat out the cigar 6 as the best model out the set. The detailing is KRAZY! Least inspired set is the 7's. I think they just tried to replicate the idea of the 6's on the 7's and missed badly. Fresh idea and concepts for the 8's. The confetti 8's look bland from afar, but once again, in hand, the detailing is KRAZY! How can people say $250 isn't worth it, yet soend $220 for J's with less inspiration and quality. Honestly, none are even worth $200, but I get it. I have no issue swallowing this pill for $250. Great set JB
f739b117e51e0b3d60c5ef419487e808.jpg

I haven't seen either of the 8s in person. All I have left are Cigar 6 & 7, let go of my Champagne 7. Based on what I've seen/held in person, I think the Cigar 6 is still the best. But, the 7s are definitely the most uninspired.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom