Jordan Retro 8 "Cool Grey" & "Black/Gym Red" $190 Summer 2017

These definitely don't need that icy sole crap. Clear sole or gum bottom would have been appreciated though.

The stupidity in this thread. To all the kaws stans, there were cool grey colorways before your immaculate kaws dropped. Please don't lump a popular colorblocking that has been around for over a decade with that hyprbeast bull crap that recently released. There was cool grey before kaws and there will be cool grey after kaws.

Back to the shoes...much better than I had anticipated. A very solid retro + that I might have to get if the price is right.

Last edited:
Very dope. Leaps and bounds better than that 3 peat crap. Can't believe people bought those at all. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'm not going to lie. I've been seeing KAWS everywhere in any comment section and discussion about these 8s, and it's very annoying. I know people are still salty about a shoe they were never going to get and were only going to resell, but there has been cool grey 3,4,5(wolf grey),9, and 11. Quit the poor man ______ and leftover ______ comments away from this thread. NT doesn't really like blatant hype beasts

I'm not going to lie. I've been seeing KAWS everywhere in any comment section and discussion about these 8s, and it's very annoying. I know people are still salty about a shoe they were never going to get and were only going to resell, but there has been cool grey 3,4,5(wolf grey),9, and 11. Quit the poor man ______ and leftover ______ comments away from this thread. NT doesn't really like blatant hype beasts

If you didn't like the cool grey 3 when it first dropped you probably wont like these. These kinda have that same feel

If you didn't like the cool grey 3 when it first dropped you probably wont like these. These kinda have that same feel

The cool grey 3s are one of my favorites. I hope they get a retro soon, but in the meantime these 8s will have to suffice.

hell, about 4 iterations of grey on 3s alone. nickname will stick likely though. just like that stupid cherry and he got game nickname.

i can't fathom these 8s being real though. they look like a photoshop template to my eyes. I want to see them in person though. the 93 on the back is random though, thought that would only be for the alternates.

Last edited:
Man, them greys too clean.. was thinkin bout them yesterday. One of the best up coming releases..

Shoes are definitely nice. Don't know if it's been pointed out yet, but that's not what we traditionally know as "cool grey".

Of course, I'm just a guy, and Nike can call their colorways whatever the hell they want.

Edit: could just be the pics.

Last edited:
Shoes are definitely nice. Don't know if it's been pointed out yet, but that's not what we traditionally know as "cool grey".

Of course, I'm just a guy, and Nike can call their colorways whatever the hell they want.

Edit: could just be the pics.

Are you referring to the shade of grey used? The do look darker than the early cool grey models. The hue reminds me of the premium XI and the wolf grey 5

Back
Top Bottom