Jordan Retro 8 "Cool Grey" & "Black/Gym Red" $190 Summer 2017

Look to pick these up on disco for sure.

tenor.gif

Well thank you for creating a maximum price for me.... now that I know they can be had at discount most I'm paying is 165
yea this is my new max price for all gr's priced at 190, i just call nike with a code and have a rep give me a discount on release day. i did it with the bred 13 last week

Starting To Dry Up On Some Sites!!! 11.5s Rip In My City!!! Seem Like They Always Go First!!!Dont know If I Can Waited it Out!!! Will Be A Long Time Til Dez Drop Agin...

IF THESE ARE SITTING, IT'S 'CAUSE FOLKS DONT WANT 'EM...IT'S DEFINITELY NOT BECAUSE JORDAN BRAND MAKE A TON OF THESE, 'CAUSE THESE ARE FAIRLY LIMITED. EVEN THOUGH THEY'RE AT A LOT OF RETAILERS, MOST SPOTS GOT 1-2 SIZE RUNS MAX. JUST MY OPINION,BUT I DONT EXPECT THESE TO HIT THE SALES RACK. HOLLA...

CED B.

Have a bunch of deep gouges on the painted side panels.
So I ordered another pair with instructions to be sure theyre thoroughly inspected, and as flaw free as possible.
Will be returning the flawed pair.

# TeamDisco
#TeamFree2dayShipping. :nthat:
Screenshot_2017-08-27-14-16-31.png

Last edited:
yea this is my new max price for all gr's priced at 190, i just call nike with a code and have a rep give me a discount on release day. i did it with the bred 13 last week

i tried to do this right after someone put the linkup on twitter for nike.com

i talked with someone by phone and was told the shoes where not up on the site yet but i had the link so the rep could not search for the shoe

does anyone know what time of the day its good to call so the rep can see the shoes on the site

i hope i'm clear on the question

Last edited:
i tried to do this right after someone put the linkup on twitter for nike.com

i talked with someone by phone and was told the shoes where not up on the site yet but i had the link so the rep could not search for the shoe

does anyone know what time of the day its good to call so the rep can see the shoes on the site

i hope i'm clear on the question

for these i called nike at 9:30 pm EST and had no problem placing the order and getting a discount

Sorry if I sound like a newb but how do you obtain a code?

i bought a code off twitter that is only good for nike.com. i call customer service and give them the code and it confuses them as to why it does not work and they end up using their own code and allow me to keep my code

Man I remember when early releases went for bread!!!! I've been seeing preorders go for retail basically at this point. I'm sure these guys are fiending for a bubble again.

Back
Top Bottom