Jordan Retro 8 "Cool Grey" & "Black/Gym Red" $190 Summer 2017

The early gr jordan market has to be really hurting right now

its dead only OG colorway 1's and hightop 11's are the only wanted shoes early
lets see how the 11's do this year

i'm glad its like this alot of local stores are not doing good
for years they ate really good now its like a dog begging for a bone as much as they dont admit to it

stores i would buy from early for years and pay more are now calling me 2 weeks in advance to see if i'll pay box
now if i'm a pay box i rather buy direct from nike then help these crooks out in there time of need

plus independent websites i would think are hanging by a thread

this fineline1721 is bugging no one not even me would pay $260.00 weeks in advance for a pair of 8's in 2017

i'll wait it out

Last edited:
IMG_4912.JPG
THESE COOL GREY 8's ARE SO PLUSH! ALSO SCOOPED THE CIGAR 8's FOR A STEAL AS WELL...HOLLA.

CED B.

So
NDC not selling out at all

That suede, low profile design, I could walk in the meeting room with jeans and black polo shirt, and sit with them consultants.

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Wasn't checking for these at all but reviews and some on foot looks I might cop on the discount for $160....

No lie seem em in person and they one of the best looking jordan releases this yr so far and I only usually go for it colorway is. Glad I cooled. Ended up taking bred13s back for these.

So
NDC not selling out at all

That suede, low profile design, I could walk in the meeting room with jeans and black polo shirt, and sit with them consultants.

What do you guys think?

Nah, the 8s dont have that office appeal to me.

Back
Top Bottom