Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

Originally Posted by knowledge10

For those wondering if these will be released in the states, I spoke with someone at HOH in Chicago today, and he said they are definitely getting these.
Can we get more people confirming this?

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

For those wondering if these will be released in the states, I spoke with someone at HOH in Chicago today, and he said they are definitely getting these.

NYC HoH 34th manager said they're getting them too, they're pretty reliable but a worker was saying that they only release in euro. Im taking the managers word though

NYC HoH 34th manager said they're getting them too, they're pretty reliable but a worker was saying that they only release in euro. Im taking the managers word though

Originally Posted by KicksOvaEverything

The person I spoke with just an employee for HOH, but I have contact with the manager also, will confirm this week.

Originally Posted by KicksOvaEverything

The person I spoke with just an employee for HOH, but I have contact with the manager also, will confirm this week.

these would've looked better with black netting and without the quai 54 on the sides. it bugs me when they put writing and unnecessary stuff on the outside of the shoes.

these would've looked better with black netting and without the quai 54 on the sides. it bugs me when they put writing and unnecessary stuff on the outside of the shoes.

i hope they do drop in the US

just means more to go around

and hopefully we can get better prices after the hype dies down.....................................................peace23

i hope they do drop in the US

just means more to go around

and hopefully we can get better prices after the hype dies down.....................................................peace23

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

^5s sitting on shelves? Doubt that. They would def still sell out initially.
i agree the wolf grey sold very well
in nyc its hard to find at retail unless there is a restock 

Originally Posted by puddinpopp

^5s sitting on shelves? Doubt that. They would def still sell out initially.
i agree the wolf grey sold very well
in nyc its hard to find at retail unless there is a restock 

Originally Posted by Pinero354

is eastbay getting these?
We are checking with our contacts and will get back to you with more information hopefully tomorrow.

EastbayRep - Ryan

We are checking with our contacts and will get back to you with more information hopefully tomorrow.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Just went to my local HOH and they confirm these are HOH EUROPE exclusives. Dont sleep people
smile.gif

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ryan
you guys might be my only hope i doubt ill be sober enough my bday morning(7/2) to make it to HOH downtown....... CROSSES FINGERS

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ryan
you guys might be my only hope i doubt ill be sober enough my bday morning(7/2) to make it to HOH downtown....... CROSSES FINGERS

Back
Top Bottom