Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

Alright i'm going to admit I only wanted to buy these because they are lmited and i'd like to have another rare pair of shoes in my collection and I would have never worn them if I did cop, but I don't really like em' . Not feeling the green on em' either I don't usually wear that color. So I think im passing on these and will just buy what I like which are the White/Navy/Red patent leather V's. I've made a final desicion to not buy something that doesn't look good to me just because it's "limited"

But Congrats to anyone who copped the Quai 54 V's and anyone who will, and enjoy them!

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Black/Green pair is not limited to 54 pairs there are more pairs but that doesn't mean they will release.
can someone point me in the direction of a size 11 black?

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Black/Green pair is not limited to 54 pairs there are more pairs but that doesn't mean they will release.
can someone point me in the direction of a size 11 black?

I called two HOH today one said that they don't know if they are getting them, and another said that they pushed the release date back to the 16th of July.

I called two HOH today one said that they don't know if they are getting them, and another said that they pushed the release date back to the 16th of July.

I got a pair from ebay seller unique_fashion_123 i made a order with him on monday and the shoes where sent out on tuesday of last week

since that time the shipping information has not changed from
Your item, posted on 21/06/11 with reference RJ7_________GB has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

did anyone on the east coast already get a pair from this seller or any place in the US get a pair yet from him

please help

I got a pair from ebay seller unique_fashion_123 i made a order with him on monday and the shoes where sent out on tuesday of last week

since that time the shipping information has not changed from
Your item, posted on 21/06/11 with reference RJ7_________GB has been passed to the overseas postal service for delivery in UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

did anyone on the east coast already get a pair from this seller or any place in the US get a pair yet from him

please help

^i got a pair from the same seller, i got him to lower the price to $300 shipped. my shoes have already arrived. i paid for them on 6/17 and they were delivered on 6/23. that seller is legit.

^i got a pair from the same seller, i got him to lower the price to $300 shipped. my shoes have already arrived. i paid for them on 6/17 and they were delivered on 6/23. that seller is legit.

Originally Posted by riddla713

where are you located and what was your shipping speed 

Originally Posted by riddla713

where are you located and what was your shipping speed 

for anyone that want the mascot V, knock yourself out
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

2n6yfm0.jpg

I NEED THE BLACK / GREEN'S ASAP

ive been looking on ebay but i have not found a pair yet

where are they ...................................peace23

I NEED THE BLACK / GREEN'S ASAP

ive been looking on ebay but i have not found a pair yet

where are they ...................................peace23

when does hoh plan on telling us if they will get it or not, the day before??? i called hoh bev center and costa mesa, apparently the only jordan v they are getting on july 2nd is the white patent, midnight cw

when does hoh plan on telling us if they will get it or not, the day before??? i called hoh bev center and costa mesa, apparently the only jordan v they are getting on july 2nd is the white patent, midnight cw

mystery release is new trend for Nike and JB
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I called my local hoh during the weekend about Quai54 V and LBJ 8 solar red, nobody knows nothing! they just straight playing us!

mystery release is new trend for Nike and JB
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

I called my local hoh during the weekend about Quai54 V and LBJ 8 solar red, nobody knows nothing! they just straight playing us!

To flatfoot, its with customs now. The time in which they release the shoes varies. It may take days, or weeks. You never know. One of the reasons why I hate buying internationally.

To flatfoot, its with customs now. The time in which they release the shoes varies. It may take days, or weeks. You never know. One of the reasons why I hate buying internationally.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I wouldn't mind if the release date got pushed back to July 16th.

Originally Posted by TheprinceofDE

I wouldn't mind if the release date got pushed back to July 16th.

Back
Top Bottom