Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

Originally Posted by woody2626

Sneakernews just put up an article saying they are still releasing at HOH this saturday, July 2nd

sneakernews put it up but jb didnt confirm

Originally Posted by woody2626

Sneakernews just put up an article saying they are still releasing at HOH this saturday, July 2nd

sneakernews put it up but jb didnt confirm

Hah hah, looks like a whole lot of BS-info re: the would-be release of these State side.

For what it's worth, DonovanDaClosetCollector, who works at SoleFly store in Miami has said they're not dropping this weekend in the States and all the blog sites like Sneakernews that are saying otherwise are posting completely unfounded info.

I'd tend to believe his info considering his store is one of the only ones confirmed to get the Ray Allen XIIIs...

Hah hah, looks like a whole lot of BS-info re: the would-be release of these State side.

For what it's worth, DonovanDaClosetCollector, who works at SoleFly store in Miami has said they're not dropping this weekend in the States and all the blog sites like Sneakernews that are saying otherwise are posting completely unfounded info.

I'd tend to believe his info considering his store is one of the only ones confirmed to get the Ray Allen XIIIs...

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Interesting ... 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

Interesting ... 
tired.gif

Latest from Sneakernews -

"UPDATE:
Conflicting reports are now swirling regarding the potential House of Hoops release this weekend. Hold tight and stay tuned for some definitive clarification on the matter on the way."

I'm gonna be pretty mad if these don't drop on Sat.
mad.gif

"UPDATE:
Conflicting reports are now swirling regarding the potential House of Hoops release this weekend. Hold tight and stay tuned for some definitive clarification on the matter on the way."

mad.gif

Originally Posted by ILOVEUWxx

"UPDATE:

mad.gif

X2 why can't they just be upfront with what's going on?!?!?

Originally Posted by ILOVEUWxx

"UPDATE:

mad.gif

X2 why can't they just be upfront with what's going on?!?!?

Originally Posted by apthekid

^^^Prepare yourself to have an angry 4th of July weekend homie...

im all but giving up i dont wanna keep calling places & getting the run around my bday is saturday & i dont wanna wake up early & go to hoh for nothing

Originally Posted by apthekid

^^^Prepare yourself to have an angry 4th of July weekend homie...

im all but giving up i dont wanna keep calling places & getting the run around my bday is saturday & i dont wanna wake up early & go to hoh for nothing

Back
Top Bottom