Jordan Retro V Quai 54 2011 NO US Release Date......Sad Face

I picked mine up on Saturday. the leather quality looks pretty good so I'm happy. I'm in New Zealand so was pretty easy.

Rob
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Startin2Stack

Gonna be a great hypebeast shoe
laugh.gif
why? at least the colorway has meaning and is associated with the tournament.
Plus they're not available enough here for nike elite sock and Sperry "sneakerheads" to buy up

Originally Posted by Startin2Stack

Gonna be a great hypebeast shoe
laugh.gif
why? at least the colorway has meaning and is associated with the tournament.
Plus they're not available enough here for nike elite sock and Sperry "sneakerheads" to buy up

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Rob
pimp.gif

cheers, mike.
smile.gif

you're an inspiration for me, bro. i'm just following trailblazers like yourself and kalvin and some others (shout to john "onlyfootball).
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Rob
pimp.gif

cheers, mike.
smile.gif

you're an inspiration for me, bro. i'm just following trailblazers like yourself and kalvin and some others (shout to john "onlyfootball).
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

^see that or if they return the favor when you want something from the states
Real %*!+, kudos to that man.

My pair came in today, can't wait to see them when I get home.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

^see that or if they return the favor when you want something from the states
Real %*!+, kudos to that man.

My pair came in today, can't wait to see them when I get home.

Everyone only mentions the leather but the ankle padding is ridiculous, it is way more padded then most jordan 5s in recent memory. Overall just a great quality shoe and in person this is one shoe I can honestly say is definitely 100% looks better in person. Camera pics for some reason don't catch the true colors of the shoes, the soles are made to look yellow a bit when it is actually neon bright green. Even when I compare these to my grapes or other 5s, this shoe overall is just bigger in every aspect (even though same size) and made better

Everyone only mentions the leather but the ankle padding is ridiculous, it is way more padded then most jordan 5s in recent memory. Overall just a great quality shoe and in person this is one shoe I can honestly say is definitely 100% looks better in person. Camera pics for some reason don't catch the true colors of the shoes, the soles are made to look yellow a bit when it is actually neon bright green. Even when I compare these to my grapes or other 5s, this shoe overall is just bigger in every aspect (even though same size) and made better

man that black pair i would buy AMYBODY SEE THE BLACK PAIR AVAILABLE ANYWHERE? ebay or anywhere for the black quai Vs ?

man that black pair i would buy AMYBODY SEE THE BLACK PAIR AVAILABLE ANYWHERE? ebay or anywhere for the black quai Vs ?

If the quality was exactly the same and it was a GR, then I'm sure it will sell. If it's the typical GR quality then yeah I don't think I would buy either but I'm like that for a lot of retros now, especially retro+ colorways

By no means is the shoe ugly at all, just see them in person then have a legit opinion on it

If the quality was exactly the same and it was a GR, then I'm sure it will sell. If it's the typical GR quality then yeah I don't think I would buy either but I'm like that for a lot of retros now, especially retro+ colorways

By no means is the shoe ugly at all, just see them in person then have a legit opinion on it

Back
Top Bottom